Need Sativa Strain Suggestions Please

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Well with multiple suggestions im gonna give the Brothers a try.
Damn thwy have some killer strains.
I settled on Apollo XX
and Durban Nights XX.
Will definetly be a grow worth a grow journal

Cypress66

Cypress66

Well with multiple suggestions im gonna give the Brothers a try.
Damn thwy have some killer strains.
I settled on Apollo XX
and Durban Nights XX.
Will definetly be a grow worth a grow journal
Good luck with the plants. Peace ✌️

S

splinter7

Remember the first time I smoked a bag of durban and that was the mid 80s and the weed was a bit of a mix of seeds and some tree trunks in the mix but then we only knew it like that before we started getting any of the skunk and the main smoke that we had before the quality of the things that were to come. We were smoking a lot of hash and the quality of the hash was very good then the first thing I smoked was the red seal Pakistan black. That was what we called it and we had the same thing with a gold stamp on the resin. The red one was the best one. Imo.. The other hash we were getting then was a bit of the leb and the morrocon. The grass was a fav of mine in the way that it had a more bubbly feeling and I like that sometimes. It was just a bit messy and more like seeds and pieces of wood in the bag. The first time I had any of the skunk I was at the football and a mate of mine had a bit of a joint. A very small piece. And he said that it would be enough to get stoned on. I laughed at him. But the fact was he was right and I was fxxxxd after the smoke. But the fact that the hash was a lot cheaper than the weed and the quality was very good. I was smoking hash up until the end of the 90s roundabouts. Then the hash was getting a bit shitty and the majority of the people were smoking the weed because they were not getting any decent hash. I have heard that the hash is far better these days and it's just the same as the weed in the price if not more expensive. I haven't had any myself for years. now... Must say that I found the power plant very heavy but I mean after a few spliffs of it. But I will be on the strains that I have been hearing about on this thread. There are a few things that have caught my eye. The sound of some of the strains is a reason to grow them alone. Lol. Peace ✌️

i have delicious' cotton candy on deck. so, will venture into the powerplant. been seeing it in catalogues since i was pretty young. ya, hash wasn't too common when i was younger. a few times we got stuff mailed in from europe or got some really bad black stuff from a dude. i just make a bit from the trim these days, it's colors i never got when buying...even in amdsterdam, but the weed is so good I rarely smoke it.

Top Bottom