Need Some Advice On First Build

• Thread starter ganjfather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Sixstring clearly you don't really have anything constructive to say, so I'm gonna apologise to ganjfather and duck out of this one. If you really care that much you can private message me. Don't post that shit anymore, I don't want people thinking I'm a little kid like you. Good luck with the thread police sixgrade. You should work for the White House when you grow up, they suppress peoples opinion too :p :D :D :D. Cue the angry hormonal reply...
Celeb finger simon cowel

more like apologizing to ganjfather for spewing utter non-sense

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Nonsense? All I see, is that you guys asked me to prove there are German made diodes. I posted the link. If you guys didn't keep pushing, the thread wouldn't be full of nonsense. You apologise to him.
this was a debate about "CHINESE VS GERMAN LEDS"
and no the thread is not ruined and maybe you'll have learned something at the end of the day.

If you've ever seen sixstrings threads you would know he's one of the few main cob guys on thcf. can't blame him for being passionate
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/sixstrings-strain-hunts.55488/page-67

how we do it with our chinese cobs:
GOPR8033

sixstring

sixstring

In my opinion if you go LED, Germany make the best quality diodes. If your LED has German made diodes, you have a quality product. Avoid Chinese crap. German German German. IMO
lmao think i like this one enough to make it my sig line,could add a lil nazi guy to the end for better effect :playful:

dan1989

dan1989

It makes me wonder what your responses would have been if I'd said, ' avoid Chinese crap, American American American. IMO'.

sixstring

sixstring

It makes me wonder what your responses would have been if I'd said, ' avoid Chinese crap, American American American. IMO'.
Same dealio,china has the market on led.you sound hormonal now,dont you have a 30 gram grow to tend to?

dan1989

dan1989

Same dealio,china has the market on led.you sound hormonal now,dont you have a 30 gram grow to tend to?

You think you can get at me by talking about how much I grow? Please don't have children, the world doesn't need more idiots.

dan1989

dan1989

That's how I can tell that you're a moron, you're the only one who I've seen on here commenting on the small size of someone's grow. Another useless comment just like the rest of your crap.

sixstring

sixstring

That's how I can tell that you're a moron, you're the only one who I've seen on here commenting on the small size of someone's grow. Another useless comment just like the rest of your crap.

Keep at it,you'll get better in time ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom