Need some advice..

• Thread starter Aussie farm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blistered

Looks to me a little hot and thirsty also, how far away is your light source and what type of light source are you using.

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

i let it grow a small tiny white tap root, then sow....
Howdy brother take a gander at my girl now..
20190928 164000
20190928 164340
20190928 165331

20190928 164340
Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

farking fantastic!!!!!!!

even though not sure of its end product, its a fantastic grow! honestly, i reckon you've done everything to encourage this harvest.

spot on! me, envious!

you're on the path....

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

Different looking tree now Kampbel1 filling out and getting frosty on some lowers. Man the grasshoppers love it though the buggers don't eat too much before they need a nap.
20191025 165230
20191025 165406
Screenshot 20191025 170832 Gallery

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

how good is this grow? yup, daily inspection....keep an eye on her for such things as pests!!!

grasshoppers - does stale beer work? - i used stale beer for snails.....never before had i encountered grasshoppers, other than those on 2 legs.

um, try something organic - rather than commercial insecticide - google is always your friend.... commercial insecticide is maybe last desperate option.

still a way to go, but doing well. after the grow, dry & cure, awesome harvest it seems ahead.

Last edited:
Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

cyco bloom seems to be doing the job, so thinking of getting it, myself.

curious, what pH levels you getting - feeding and run-off?

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

how good is this grow? yup, daily inspection....keep an eye on her for such things as pests!!!

grasshoppers - does stale beer work? - i used stale beer for snails.....never before had i encountered grasshoppers, other than those on 2 legs.

um, try something organic - rather than commercial insecticide - google is always your friend.... commercial insecticide is maybe last desperate option.

still a way to go, but doing well. after the grow, dry & cure, awesome harvest it seems ahead.
Yeah found a spiders nest yesterday lost a few nugs. I've been trimming her back pretty hard, too much wasn't getting sun the position she is in. Dried some of the lower branches tiny nugs for a smoke pretty good already despite the taste any being quick dried.Hopefully get more energy to the main colas
cyco bloom seems to be doing the job, so thinking of getting it, myself.

curious, what pH levels you getting - feeding and run-off?
Yeah mate seems to do a good job and pretty cheap to. I brought some " supa sticky " from the same company been feeding it to her for 3 weeks now probably go 1 more week then back to A & B. I feed her now 1800 - 2000 ppms a day in 2 feeds equal part A & B and supa sticky pH 6.3 in feed 6.6-7 in run off try to feed at 23°C.

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

She was thirsty today fed an extra 1 litre so 4litres for only 250mls run off. pH still stable though 6.4 feed 6.7 run off. Buds are maturing very uneven though, do I wait for the whole plant to mature then harvest or do I flush when most of the plant is mature and have some over ripe and the main colas pretty close..?

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

uneven bud development is typical growth pattern.

some parts of the plant matures earlier than the rest. depending on its genetic traits, growing condition/state and as you pointed out, uneven light also contributes to such growth.

i gather the top parts of the plant shows greater maturity than lower branches, but as you harvest the mature buds, the lower branches will be exposed to more light. there are these various techniques to 'double harvest', without going back to rejuvenation/revegetation.

as to flushing, about a fortnight before the harvest. then you could revert back to feeding/developing the remaining buds - the yield won't be as large as the first batch of early maturing bud, but still worthwhile to grow to its maturity. that's my guess....

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

uneven bud development is typical growth pattern.

some parts of the plant matures earlier than the rest. depending on its genetic traits, growing condition/state and as you pointed out, uneven light also contributes to such growth.

i gather the top parts of the plant shows greater maturity than lower branches, but as you harvest the mature buds, the lower branches will be exposed to more light. there are these various techniques to 'double harvest', without going back to rejuvenation/revegetation.

as to flushing, about a fortnight before the harvest. then you could revert back to feeding/developing the remaining buds - the yield won't be as large as the first batch of early maturing bud, but still worthwhile to grow to its maturity. that's my guess....
More like the middle buds look close 3 out of my 8 main colas are well under way, 3 more are getting there and the other 2 are just starting 1 had a late stretch. I'll start checking tricones tomorrow the main colas will be last to harvest by the looks.

Top Bottom