Need Some Advice

• Thread starter stickythumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickythumb

stickythumb

Ok, so I have a question. Is it possible to have nitrogen toxicity in veg state? I have only watered my plants with nutes in the water once, and nutes were at 1/4 recommended dosage.
Anyways I have noticed very slight clawing on the plants. No yellowing or wilting leaves.

I will get pics when I get home tonight.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
415641786-9.jpg

Clawing

stickythumb

stickythumb

Ok, so maybe what I have going on might be overwatering... would this start with just the tips o the leaves and progress back towards the main stalk, if not taken care of?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
It will lead to root rot, greatly diminished yields, or even plant death and show up as multiple dificiencies on the leaves if continually overwatered. Wait until the leaves are no longer reaching up and the pot feels light to water, and then fully saturate it with a few waterings 10 minutes or so apart and let it dry out again before watering.

Jetset

Jetset

Okay, so it's been a couple of days since I've lasted posted. I have new pictures of the plants, which, have hit a growth spurt.

The first plant is 3 weeks tomorrow from breaking soil the other two are shortly behind. Would it be safe to assume that the first one MIGHT be an Indica strain? The leaves just seem broader than either of the other two. I still have not added any extra nutes, than what's in my medium to begin with.

Please let me know what you think, good or bad! THANKS
Looking good

stickythumb

stickythumb

Looking good
Thanks Jetset, First timer, just trying to get the grasp of what I need to do, Going well so far, haven't had to deal with too many issues,lol, keeping my fingers crossed :)

Jetset

Jetset

Thanks Jetset, First timer, just trying to get the grasp of what I need to do, Going well so far, haven't had to deal with too many issues,lol, keeping my fingers crossed :)
Don't be scared of your girls, they pretty tough really and can take a knock or two. Stay clean stay vigilant and most importantly, watch what the girls are telling you, you can tell if they happy and you can tell if they sick just by looking at them. We all hear to help if you get any issues. Good look

Top Bottom