Need some Help and Guidance for my new babies

• Thread starter JohnC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JohnC

JohnC

I wouldnt say that, I would just make sure to not leave water in that reservoir after watering. If you have run off dump it.I like the bags better tbh... I do think they are interesting if you are going to repot though, just of because the way my roots grew out.
Wow! That is interesting jaguarlax. I was thinking the pots were a little too small but you grew it too maturity in those pots? And that was the final root structure?

JohnC

JohnC

My rh is so low i have to water dayley, but only very lighley, every 4 days i give a proper watering, you would think the plant would be messed up, i dont know plant is healthy at 33 days a female starting to flower, but it has been so dry i consider it at least a week behind, allso plants leaves all have five nodes and branches are growing very slowly, i used a 5gal pot so its definitely behind, but autos do not keel over and die at day 70, so until we can get some humidity i just do what i do and let her do what she wants, here is pic
Sounds like good advice! I just have to get over the desire to water them! Lol.

JohnC

JohnC

Wow! That is interesting jaguarlax. I was thinking the pots were a little too small but you grew it too maturity in those pots? And that was the final root structure?
Any idea what is happening here? The bottom leaves are discoloring and curling

7AB4139B C660 4B4C 8F8D 2F8C16CBB2B6
76C8DEF4 54F6 4DD1 991A 6588C76618B4
JohnC

JohnC

Its probably just dead leaf material from when you waterboarded them... Dead tissue wont regenerate. Looks all good up top to me.
Made me laugh out loud, water boarded them:)
Thanks.
Also, I have not fertilized them yet and I see all sort of boutique brands out there, can you recommend something that would be easy to find?

Top Bottom