Need Some Help With A Diagnosis

• Thread starter OGIBar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Look closely at the bottom of each bud site where it attaches to the stem at the calyx with the two hairs sticking out of it with a flashlight. If there are any spots that look like it has a bunch of bananas hanging instead of the calyx with the two hairs then your crop has hermed(turned male) and will be full of seeds.

O

OGIBar

Dammit! I'll check tomorrow. So will all of them turn when they are all in flower?

S

Sugarbooger

Dammit! I'll check tomorrow. So will all of them turn when they are all in flower?
It's not all bad though, buds from clone pollinated by hermaphrodites are feminized. I think that's how it works anyway. Buds from seed that hermaphrodite will produce mostly herms but since you grew from cuttings I THINK you will have some feminized seeds. I'm not 100% on that due to lack of personal experience and research with/on this matter.

O

OGIBar

Look closely at the bottom of each bud site where it attaches to the stem at the calyx with the two hairs sticking out of it with a flashlight. If there are any spots that look like it has a bunch of bananas hanging instead of the calyx with the two hairs then your crop has hermed(turned male) and will be full of seeds.
Here are some pics from this morning...I can't be sure if they have turned...

20170419 064414
20170419 064253
20170419 064304
Smerb

Smerb

Here are some pics from this morning...I can't be sure if they have turned...
Looks heat stressed. Or a mutant strain. Or a great pheno as in high and taste but not yield. In theses pics I took a glance and see no hermie. Throw out some more pics. Nice

O

OGIBar

A pinhole of light will trigger the female plant to grow male flowers(nanners) and seed(bean) your crop. Photo period plants need 12 hours of complete darkness to stay flowering and happy, your plants look as if they have tried to or completely re vegged at some point, hence the single leaves shooting off of the center stalk.
Plug up the light leaks with cardboard and tape complely and they will be much happier.
Ok, I gave them a feeding tonight before bedtime of my soil A/B 6ml in 1 gal of 6.5 water.
I also took the plants off their perch so now the tops are more than 8 inches away. Before they were right under it on the taller units (plants) I also checked this morning before light on and seems that sun up and light's on are within 10 mins or so sun up first. But I now have a blanket over the window which will also warm it up over night but now daytime temp went up about 6 to 8 degrees still under 87 at mid day the hottest time.
See pic

20170419 180537
Top Bottom