Need spider mite spray (Canada)

• Thread starter HeLLfiReZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Well, first infestation of the season. Friend of mine on his first grow ever, I have been guiding the way. We got some 2 spotted mites happening, pretty early infestation stage, only a few plants mildly infested, late veg. Problem here in Canada it's really difficult to get anything at all. No avid, floramite, neem oil, no greencleaner, sm 90. Back in the day things were easy, have not been in the game for 8 years.

Is there anything that one can buy in canada that actually works?

Anthem

Anthem

Well, first infestation of the season. Friend of mine on his first grow ever, I have been guiding the way. We got some 2 spotted mites happening, pretty early infestation stage, only a few plants mildly infested, late veg. Problem here in Canada it's really difficult to get anything at all. No avid, floramite, neem oil, no greencleaner, sm 90. Back in the day things were easy, have not been in the game for 8 years.

Is there anything that one can buy in canada that actually works?
You can do a home made version with Hobinaro Chiles. Look up on this forum there is a recipe. Another item you can try is Pro Crop 1. I am hearing good things about it as well and you should be able to get that in Canada.

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

You can do a home made version with Hobinaro Chiles. Look up on this forum there is a recipe. Another item you can try is Pro Crop 1. I am hearing good things about it as well and you should be able to get that in Canada.
Could not find a pro crop spray. Im going to assume you meant pure crop 1, which as far as i know is unavailable in canada as well. All distributors are in USA from what I see, will have to call to see if they ship.

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Yes Pure Crop 1. So even Amazon will not ship it to Canada?
No it appears they do not.
Screenshot 20200721 205735

quirk

quirk

Medina Orange Oil. Organic, (d-limonene) and effective against arthropods. Just one of many uses for this wonderful solvent.

Top Bottom