Need to pass urine test 2 weeks. Help!

• Thread starter sgt. schultz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Haven't had pee test in 15 years. Passed that one after 9 days clean. Don't know how sensitive newer tests are. Is 2 weeks enough for heavy smokers? Does drinking OJ or cranberry juice really help? Is the synthetic pee with whizzinator detectable? Thanks.

hiboy

hiboy

Obviously stop using
drink as much as possible to flush
purchase cleanse out drink
h

coloradochem

coloradochem

Who is the test for are we talking military or 7-11.yes the whizzinator works if you follow the directions, i have used mine over 60 times. synthetic works for the cheap tests ( 7-11),my prefered way is my best friend who dsnt drink or dsnt smoke, he helped me work for a very large const cmpy for many years hehehehehe. they can catch the synthetic sometimes so how much is it worth to you?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ive used synthetic Psure brand many times without fail..the key to it is temp but it comes with a little heating pack so tape it up and use some shoe string taped around it tie that to your belt and drop it in your drawers.. best of luck.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I forgot to mention i would only trust this method on the basic pre employment for a non federal job..i know some companies go full on GCMS testing and if so you will get a inconclusive result meaning fail in most cases.. I actually used to run a GCMS machine as a lab tech years ago for a drug rehab center.. i tested my self all the time to see if flushing works and i would not advise trying it unless your super skinner and burn alot of calories in a day.

L

LBZ Farmer

So if a person were to drink water, like a fish....
Eat good food....
Excercise, real excercise like at a gym...

I also heard to pee several times before you go to a test...

A person could pass?

coloradochem

coloradochem

I would think it depends on personal metabolism, ive seen guy who can clean up in a week, and guys who take months to clean up.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Everyone has a different metabolism. If you flush so much that your piss is clear then you run the risk of a inconclusive result..leading to a retest. On the other hand i know guys who are skinny and be clean in a few days ..its all a risk you take. I personally feel safer since im a big guy to use the synthetic stuff for peace of mind. I wish the synthetic stuff would have been around when i used to work there..would have been interesting to run some of my own secret tests like i used to ..lol

MEGA956

MEGA956

//I would get someones else's urine and use that, I've used my wifes. It worked!!
They dont go inside to the restroom with you, unless your on parole or probation.
Is this for a job?

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Not national security related test. Lots of sound advice. Thanks. Trying to decide between synthetics or using a friends pee. Have heard real pee goes bad after a short time. True or false? Never heard of the psure jeff. Was also worried about delivery system without spending 150.00 for a whizzinator. The shoe string from belt seems okay if piss collector isn't holding my junk while I pee. Probably gonna be my last test ever and want to get out as cheaply as possible.

L

LBZ Farmer

I have heard that some places will watch you through a mirror.

K

kripplecreek

The taping a bag thing works. Ive never had anyone come in with me for any sort of job for a test and ive got through quite a few. Union job with "random" ua's they always gave you a day and a day is all it takes to ask a good friend or loved one "how close are we really? can I..use some of your pee?" lol

:cake:bongsmi:

wanted to add a url i just got done watching! its related I think..?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmTd55DAcO4&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/YOUTUBE]

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Called only head shop in area and they have clean stream. plastic bag with 5ozs of preloaded synthetic urine with velcro waistband and tube with 2 clips to release urine. Heat pack goes between belt and bladder. $40 compared to $140 for whizzinator. Seems like the bomb if clips are easy to deal with. Any experiences with similar?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Good luck to ya man. Ive always hated that nervous feeling of being sneaky with those things. Ive had tests where they made me do jumping jacks to make sure you have nothing strapped on...Always make sure your rig is secure.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
and yes real pee goes bad if not frozen...but once you freeze it and thaw it you will notice a strange look to it...If you have someone else pee for you make sure its day of.

4214evr

Go to your local store n buy certo brand fruit pectin mix into 24oz gatorade .works up to 3 hours cost 4.50 also dont eat anything, when you pass spread the love 100% .

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I was on intensive probation for 3 years and I never stopped smoking except for 2 days before the test and never failed one. What you need to know:

1) Urine tests measure thc from the waste in your system. Drinking a bunch of water will essentially dilute the waste stream and if you drink enough you will dilute it to a sufficient level where most tests (except spectranalysys sp?) cannot detect it.

2) THe drink you buy for 30 bucks is simply creatine and b vitimins. The creatine keeps extra water in your cells and the waste is contained as well. That is why you have to drink extra water when you take creatine. The be vitamins add the color back to your urine so you dont encounter #3

3) If your pee is too clear they will make you come back tomorrow and pee again depending on what it is for. IF it is for a job they will likely not care if it is too clear because they don't want to pay for additional tests and it is likely a formality for insurance ect. If it is serious job they will sometimes spring for the spectranalysys which can be passed if you take creatine/b vitamins and drink a shit load of water but sometimes they will still pick up trace amounts of substances.

4) If you use real urine you can put the container on the dash on the way to the test to warm it up then it should be about the correct temp by the time you get into the testing center.

5) I wouldnt recommend synthetic urine but I have never tried it either.

6) if you are going to do the drink/ creatine/b vitamins route be sure to use the middle of your urine stream. They will tell you to use the first bit of your urine stream because that has the highest concentration of waste. Dont do it use the middle and not the end as that also has higher concentration of waste.

7) I never bought a drink once I passed with creatine and b vitamins just the same and Had a test at least once a month for 3 years sometimes 3 times a month and never failed a single test. You should maby try out your tolerance for creatine because if your not used to it it could really fuck up your stomach and it wont be pleasant(but the drink can also have this effect).

8) If it is a low budget test you can pretest yourself before you go if needed for piece of mind.

9) I prefer this method because you will be much more relaxed using your own urine because there is no risk of getting "Caught"

10) Obviously stop using

11) Since THC is fat soluble, the amount of body fat you contain will effect how long and how much waste is in your system. If you have a lot of body fat then you will need more water a to dilute the waste stream and it will take more creatine to hold in the waste (hence the xl strength drinks they sell)

12) Fuck drug tests! My employer/government has as much business telling me what I can put into my body as they do telling me what I can put in my mind! It is a sad day when people are evaluated on the substances their bodies contain rather than their workplace performance or societal contributions! All the while the testing centers / manufacturers are making super bank at, ultimately, the end consumers expense! :anim_09:

Goodluck!

H

harzigas

just took a test using quick fix synthetic urine. heated it to correct temp and everything went off smooth. Ill be back shortly to let you know the results, wish me luck!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Quick fix and other synthetics are the way to go if its not monitored. They will pass DOT drug tests. If it passes those it pretty safe to say it will pass the others. It worked for me on more then 1 occasion

Top Bottom