and make sure u bring enuff clean pee:banana1sv6:

K

kes5480

HAHAHAHA

i just realized this is an old thread...wonder if he passed.lol

peace

H

harzigas

Quick fix and other synthetics are the way to go if its not monitored. They will pass DOT drug tests. If it passes those it pretty safe to say it will pass the others. It worked for me on more then 1 occasion

Dude you gave me some confidence now because mine was DOT. Still waiting, will come back with results:sweating

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've had 2 take a grip of drug tests.. Oh my bad I mean my homie had 2 take a gang of drug tests bought a few drug test sticks from the smoke shop & the heavy duty $60 shit that cleans ur system..took the stuff & tested with a negative slight pink line.. Cool it works.. A few days later tryed the certo with 32oz Gatorade plus 32oz water tested & it was negative with a slightly darker pink line.. Cool that works 2.. Did these test well mega super dirty.. The $3 certo works the same maybe even better then the $60 shit.. At least that's what the homie said Try it out it's cheap juss test ur self 1st if u don't believe me 1 time I had 2 clean out my system & it took me over 90 days 2 pee clean.. No shit Dog over 90 Fuckin days.. THC is in my Blood Doggie

4got 2 mention every test had the gay ass PO standing rite there watching the piss come out my Dick.. Fuckin Peter Gazer..

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Dude you gave me some confidence now because mine was DOT. Still waiting, will come back with results:sweating

No worries. Know more than 1 person who has passed DOT with quick fix. You should be all good.

H

harzigas

just took a test using quick fix synthetic urine. heated it to correct temp and everything went off smooth. Ill be back shortly to let you know the results, wish me luck!

Update: The good part first, I passed dot drug screen! The bad part is that i'm subject to random tests at anytime!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Just keep some on you at all times and your good.

Top Bottom