Need to update room.

• Thread starter sgt. schultz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Currently have 15'x15' spare room with 4x8 flower room with 2x1000hps walled off in corner. Veg space is closet in same room with door open. Using co2 in flower room but not veg. Been having trouble with high temps in flower room with portable inside. Want to run more in flower then I can fit in 4x8. Should I change veg to 4x8 space and flower in rest of room and use c02 in whole room? About how long would 50lb tank last in 15x15 room? Would portable do better cooling whole room instead of being in 4x8 sealed space with 2x1000hps. Also have full bathroom in room with door. Should I use bathroom for veg and open whole room for flower? What would you do?

J

Jalisco Kid

Where some people live a lawyer should answer that question? What will happen if you go that big? I would not go to your state with an oz. Why do you think a portable can cool a larger space then a smaller space? If it is possible I would grow in the bigger room and stop growing in the summer when you can not deal with the temps. JK

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Thanks for the advice JK. Keep forgetting I'm in the heart of the Bible Belt. Damn Southern Baptists. You can't even buy alcohol here on Sundays. I was thinking that in the bigger room the ambient temps would be less because the heat from lights would diffuse more in larger space. Without ac 4x8 room is around 105 degrees or more. Thinking that would drop in 15x15 space even with the same amount of plants. Any thoughts about that anybody? How about having 4ft or 5 ft high walls for reflectivity and to concentrate co2 and cool air while allowing some heat to escape. Can't afford more ac right now. And by the way JK, saw full size copy of your avatar and just noticed the younger version of the couple hidden in their faces. Cool.

Top Bottom