Need training tips, HSO BD at 2.5 mo veg as example.

• Thread starter Kush Dreams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kush Dreams

Kush Dreams

Title says it all.
Any tips and criticisms welcome.
Starting out with the BD which went for 2.5 months from may 16th.
She was meant to go outside but couldn't and so had to be squeezed into a 80x80 cm tent.
She took up just about half (40x80cm) of the tent

Lights are a single 125w mars hydro (also will that be enough ?)

Also trying to grow an original bruce banner by dhg and a 707 headband SOG style that I could really use your help with.

Thanks in advance for the read.
✌️

Need training tips hso bd at 25 mo veg as example
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I've been growing Black D.O G. close to a year now but I don't train them, it's a great smoke you'll like it! GL!

This is a picture of a couple of black dog clones
20190804 1826500

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hi, didn't notice what you mentioned you were using for lighting but I would at least double that, or a 400 watt hid would be a big step up in that situation too! Looks like the tie-down went well!

Bottom of the jar so just little buds left but this is some black dog..
20190807 065610

Kush Dreams

Kush Dreams

Thanks for all the tips guys, the grow went to shit though she's revegging now.

sadly a 400 W HID is impossible for me due to way too much IR output and too much power consumption.
I'm planning a 2x4 grow with optic 1s to get low power consumption and still being able to get 216 g max once I've learned what these beautifull, sadly butchered genetics need to thrive.

eventually getting their new bloom booster puts me awfully close to 400W but has UV diodes and should bump the yield quite a bit.

from now on the plants will be flowering in natural sunlight as I've been able to sell off that light for a cloner to preserve the plants.

I have some netting but didn't know about the weaving through it, I assume this is still in veg or do you weave through in the stretch of flower?

Top Bottom