Need your help peeps. Root bound problem

• Thread starter Oldmanbud50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

So I noticed that my roots have grow back upwards. So my question is iam late into flowering have to mixed strain n og and a haze. There in square 10L pots iv noticed that the roots grow up. Can I repot to deeper pots and would it mess them up.. With them being so far into flowering.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

No pics beach. But I can see the roots from the outside of the pots roots defo growing upwards. Iam now 9 weeks into flowering and worried if 8 do anything it will mess an already disappointing grow due to this issue..

showmegreen

showmegreen

I'm confused on the roots growing up? Roots grow in all directions bubba. How is that a problem? Are you saying they are so rootbound that the roots are growing out of the pots? Did i miss something? If they are that root bound and they aren't auto-flower... get you some super thrive, some RO water and some root stimulator. Then follow directions for transplanting plants.. as long as they are steadfast in veg mode you will be alright just need to add a couple weeks to your deadline. If you ain't got a deadline take your time. They will make it out of it or die trying. They call it weed for a reason. Abuse it and she will blow your mind. Baby it and it will get all fugtarded like a football bat on you.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'm confused on the roots growing up? Roots grow in all directions bubba. How is that a problem? Are you saying they are so rootbound that the roots are growing out of the pots? Did i miss something? If they are that root bound and they aren't auto-flower... get you some super thrive, some RO water and some root stimulator. Then follow directions for transplanting plants.. as long as they are steadfast in veg mode you will be alright just need to add a couple weeks to your deadline. If you ain't got a deadline take your time. They will make it out of it or die trying. They call it weed for a reason. Abuse it and she will blow your mind. Baby it and it will get all fugtarded like a football bat on you.
+ 1, that's why I asked for pics lol

OP if you're 9 weeks into flowering the answer is no, don't transplant

Top Bottom