• Tagged users None

Which photo you like most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello all farmers, you know that we hold the contest these days, we picked these Top 5 photos. Now it's poll time, please kindly vote the photos you like most, one vote, all farmers can vote Thanks for your time. 💕

The vote will end after 3 days. And announce the winner on the 14th.

What winner will get:
- Option 1:
- Option 2: 2.5'x2.5‘tent

What we need the winner to help us:
- A separate complete growing journey under mars light(from seed to harvest)

No.1 ( Grow with TS3000)
Need your vote pick the winner

NO.2 ( Grow with TSL2000)
Need your vote pick the winner 5

NO.3
( Grow with TSL2000)
Need your vote pick the winner 3

NO.4
(Grow with TS1000)
Need your vote pick the winner 2

NO.5 ( Grow with TSL2000)
Need your vote pick the winner 4

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

They are all very nice plants.

Hey brother, @SadBadGrower what does happen if you win? I am seriously asking not trying to be a pain in the ass.

@SadBadGrower

Jan 30, 2020
  • please do not include me into this contest. If I did win, I'd gift it to someone in need of it here anyways. If I am included anyways and I did win, Whomever places 2nd I will give the gift too.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Hey brother, @SadBadGrower what does happen if you win? I am seriously asking not trying to be a pain in the ass.

@SadBadGrower

Jan 30, 2020
  • please do not include me into this contest. If I did win, I'd gift it to someone in need of it here anyways. If I am included anyways and I did win, Whomever places 2nd I will give the gift too.
Honoring it.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
@MarsHydroLED , please remove @Padrepuff entry from the contest.
Unless you feel it is acceptable for him to be in other threads begging THC Farmer members to vote for his entry.
Thank you

1D1

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
@MarsHydroLED , please remove @Padrepuff entry from the contest.
Unless you feel it is acceptable for him to be in other threads begging THC Farmer members to vote for his entry.
Thank you

1D1
Hello 1d1, thanks for your kind reminding. I have no reason to disqualify anyone now. I will talk with @Padrepuff

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi, all folks, why I don't mention that photo is from which farmer, the aim is that let farmers choose their favorite photos, keep this contest fair, keep this community with love and peace. Thank you in advance.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hello 1d1, thanks for your kind reminding. I have no reason to disqualify anyone now. I will talk with @Padrepuff
Well, if you feel it is appropriate for a member to cheat in this contest that is completely up to you.
But, makes it a disadvantage for honest members who have entered the contest.
If this was a general contest on The Farm he’d be booted out as quick as you can say 1D1 and reprimanded quick as shit!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Well, if you feel it is appropriate for a member to cheat in this contest that is completely up to you.
If this was a general contest on The Farm he’d be booted out as quick as you can say 1D1 and reprimanded quick as shit!
There all only here for the free stuff anyway. This is the Mj community in 2020. If you asked me in 2015 what would be the hottest topic on thcfarmer in 2020 I would have never guessed it would be a mars hydro giveaway thread lol. 🍻

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hello all farmers, you know that we hold the contest these days, we picked these Top 5 photos. Now it's poll time, please kindly vote the photos you like most, one vote, all farmers can vote Thanks for your time. 💕

The vote will end after 3 days. And announce the winner on the 14th.

What winner will get:
- Option 1:
- Option 2: 2.5'x2.5‘tent

What we need the winner to help us:
- A separate complete growing journey under mars light(from seed to harvest)

No.1 ( Grow with TS3000)
View attachment 940099

NO.2 ( Grow with TSL2000)
View attachment 940103

NO.3 ( Grow with TSL2000)
View attachment 940101

NO.4 (Grow with TS1000)
View attachment 940100

NO.5 ( Grow with TSL2000)
View attachment 940102
What happens if they don’t do the growshow in the end?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I know this is totally unacceptable for other members.
Because I didn't mention this in the rules that members are not allowed to canvassing for votes. I have no reason to do it now.
I already warned him this behavior is not allowed.
And I will write down all the rules clearly in future contests, keep the contests fair.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom