• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which photo you like most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bunkerking

bunkerking

Who said he isn't also I thought Marshydro paid to be on these threads and post what they want, not anyone else.
Get some counseling. I don't know you or want to know you. Who would of thought that you would be so fixated on someone like me. Just so you know I am sexual and am interested in you and any man

we are called to live our complete dependence on God through identifying with people around us who are poor, living a simple lifestyle and sharing all things in common. Our poverty extends beyond material poverty to an “attitude of the heart.” Embracing this attitude we strive to identify with the needs of the poor ones in our world and share our gifts, talents, ideas, resources and prayer life with them.

be thankful for what you have, and good luck... buh bye.
please seek medical help.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’m fair with everyone here on The Farm but when I see someone taking advantage of a situation to better themself when there’s supposed to be a even playing field I’m going to call you out on it.
Me being a moderator or not.

You sir tried to take advantage of the situation to win the the light over the honest people that were in the contest.

I got a sneaky suspicion your a troll from that RIU place.
Now you’ve got my attention and that’s the last thing you wanted here on The Farm:)
Happy growing
There a dime a dozen ever since mars came to the farm. LoL

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Who said he isn't also I thought Marshydro paid to be on these threads and post what they want, not anyone else.
Get some counseling. I don't know you or want to know you. Who would of thought that you would be so fixated on someone like me. Just so you know I am sexual and am interested in you and any man
You got caught trying to get people to vote for you in the open and maybe more in private messages... I dont care if it was 1 member or 100 members you tried to get to vote for you. Thats considered cheating in a contest, plain and simple!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Actually the closest competitor was 2 votes away from me.
When it comes to honoring our word we all choose if and when we will. I asked Mimedgrower and FarmerP for votes no one else. Mimedgrower said he hated Marshydro too much. Afterwards he helped me with determining whether to harvest. I uncovered I take It you didn't win the Instagram Marshydro contest. I asked if you would honor your word. It comes down to that. At the end of the day we are individually accountable for our actions no one else. In the South for many your word is all you have.
Blessing's, Peace, Love and good toking
#StonerFam

I dont hate mars hydro. I just wont support them. Please dont put words in my mouth. I said i dont join groups. And this is why.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I don't hate you padre... But, that's just super out of line. Hope you get well. We all have bad days.

basscaptain

basscaptain

wow how things get out of hand.....

Just For the record...................................

#5 the winner wanted #4 to get the light........... He was just tring to help someone out...........

and she needs more light.........

this is preschool stuff right here........... what a joke........

Just run the light and enjoy the buds..... we know where your mind/heart was on this .........

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Should do another where every member has a chance to win a light.
We have held three givewaysa on THCFARMERS, the previous 2 were for all members, only this one if for Mars lights ownders.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Statement: Mars Hydro no pay to SadBadGrower, no money, no sponsor, no light. Only this contest's prize, and that's the farmers pick him, he deserves it.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Yeah khalt, you're struggling to power your grow, and we understand.

But you're not deserving. Mars even stated.

Maybe if you had a full perpetual grow, growing under a set of Mars lights, with week 9 flowering plants, you would have gotten that light you need. Or.... Would you even need it at that point?

Going to have to go back dormant on this one before I get myself in some shiznits hahahaha.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I think you've misinterpreted my words
Nah you stated sadbadgrower is deserving. Which he is for sure. He has an amazing grow. I get you. Sure, next time a better choice of words. At the end of the day..

Your contest is bonkers Mars. It's okay, the end is here buddy lol. Started out bonkers, ending bonkers.

Last edited:
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for your steps here, the contest is over, we already shipped the prize out, looking forward to new diary.
The cheating behavior is totally unacceptable, I will write down all rules in the next giveaways, hole better contests, just like your growing, learn from the experience, so do I.
Mars Hydro next giveaway, in April???
Peace love and hemp

Top Bottom