Needing some PRO assistance with this light.

• Thread starter 6spdeg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
6spdeg

6spdeg

Im willing to spend about a thousand.. I have a 4x8 tent and need one light for one side at the moment. If there is a site that shows best lighting that you can recommend id be happy to look at that.

Newty

Newty

I can't comment on the light you posted but I've seen some really food reviews on the AC Infinity Ionframe Evo series bar lights, they have offerings up to 1000 watts.
I'm sure more people will chime in with solid first hand recommendations on other lights.

StalkerAF

StalkerAF

For that price range you might consider getting two nice lights for better 4x8 coverage. Wish I had half that much space haha!

StalkerAF

StalkerAF

For that price range you might consider getting two nice lights for better 4x8 coverage. Wish I had half that much space haha!

If I had the space sure would love to experiment with this light

Newty

Newty

I grow in a 4x8 myself and I do wish it was a normal thing for companies to produce a 1000w and bigger lights but in the dimensions of the 4x8. It would be cheaper for 4x8 owners to buy 1 light with the correct coverage rather then 1 light with less coverage or 2 lights that cost more then 1 light would.

There's of course always the option of buying a bunch of Samsung Sunboard led strips/bars, in the spectrum of your choice, and making your own fixture in the size for a 4x8. I'm sure it would be more cost effective as well. It's something that's been on my to do list for awhile.

Newty

Newty

Check out this one from Kind, think it's the first I've seen like this.

StalkerAF

StalkerAF

I will say this light does look good and the option for adjusting your spectrum with a controller looks fun. My only concern would be not being familiar of the company and wonder what customer support would be if needed.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I’m running a @SpiderFarmerLED
Se7000
It’s ridiculous in all the right ways. Excellent
Colas stacking.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Looking at purchasing this light unless there's a better option. Ive been reading some of the differences in the lm281B top shelf vs 301H top shelf but its a bit over my head. Can anyone please help advise? ty

this light looks good enough to me:

here's a topic about the difference between lm281b and 301h

Choppr

Choppr

Looking at purchasing this light unless there's a better option. Ive been reading some of the differences in the lm281B top shelf vs 301H top shelf but its a bit over my head. Can anyone please help advise? ty
MJ does grow light testing and reviews - the output spectrum is much the same on all modern grow light diodes, some top bin diodes have better efficiency, they are expected to last longer? all LED's get dimmer over time. I like the Bar style lighting, IMO they give the best coverage, Im a fan of multiple smaller light fixtures in case of failure I dont lose the whole tent/space, they can also be moved around from space to space...I also think there are less expensive models with similar specs that would serve the purpose ie. Spider Farmer, Mars Hydro, Viparspectra, but, to each their own.
Good Luck on Your Journey - Right On!

Top Bottom