Needing to take a break from weed.

• Thread starter 0MEGA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0MEGA

Lately i have found myself smoking to much, What bothering me is lately i have been irresposible.
And i dont like smoking when i feel like i am not taking care priorities.
and its hard i want to take a month break or maybe till harvest is ready.
What do you guys when you try

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

I was going to type something motivational, but I lost motivation. seriously though, taking a short break for even a weak or two, can help put your priorities back into perspective. Finding a strain that will allow you to function properly is half the battle, the other half of the battle involves watching some GI Joe reruns..

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

but seriously with finding a strain that suits you, is what you need to do it taks alot of time. For me I just found a strain recently after 15 years some smoking that it very productive for me during the day, but still at night i love my og kush or headband or sour D, but durring the day they can leave you very lazy and unmotivated. But your really the one who in the end will know best for youself.

M

m0lecule

Also try to find a strain that is completely cleared out by the next morning - no hangover. Lately I really like my pure blackberry - it is kind of weak, or maybe gentle is the right word. Relaxing, mellow, happy, but not tired. Long lasted and then gone completely after 4 hours. Find a strain that matches you and enhances you.

I go through this once in a while when I eat too much ganja and get wigged out. Very introspective but paranoid, and I blame everything not going well on the weed. Take a really close look at what you think you were being irresponsible about as double check to see if it is really truly connected to the herb.

If you stopped going to work so you could get high and talk to your plants, it might be time for a "rasta cleanse" - take a few months off. When you come back your tolerance will be nil!

Peace brother. It will all work out.

H

Herbiraptor

Take a break. This should be an experience to savor, not a habit. both your mind and your lungs will thank you and it will be much nicer when you come back fresh.

L

lurking_chap

agree with Herbiraptor. take a pause as long as possible. it is the best way to turn it into normal.

RobotChicken - ur smoking for 21 years nonstop ?? are you crazy man?? wtf. your lungs must suffer a lot

D

Donk Frog

I'm right behind Robot chicken on this one..... 18years of smoking weed about 2oz a week, my lungs are fine, I workout and have not been sick enough to see a doctor in 7 years, I also run two business without "not getting shit done"
I might add that I don't smoke cig's and rarley drink. I love the weekend toker who think toking evertyday is hardcore...not...but to each there own...Truth is OMEGA this is a choice you should make on your own...........

S

Sirius

Take a break man. And when you wake up one bright morning, when all your work is ova... Then take that herb, roll it up and enjoy every last pulse of your heart as that sweet herb run through ya vein. Man control the herb, dont let the herb control the man. dread out.

L

lurking_chap

18years of smoking weed about 2oz a week, my lungs are fine

says you lol. never could say your doctor and you can train hard as you can, your lungs will always full of shit if you smoke it instead of vaporize it, even vaporizing is not healthy at all

D

Donk Frog

If you think weed is so unhealthy....then why did you join.......oh a Troll in disguise...I see..........

B

Budhog

agree with Herbiraptor. take a pause as long as possible. it is the best way to turn it into normal.

RobotChicken - ur smoking for 21 years nonstop ?? are you crazy man?? wtf. your lungs must suffer a lot

My Doctor says I need it EVERY DAY. And he has 10 years of college. So there.

L

lurking_chap

If you think weed is so unhealthy....then why did you join.......oh a Troll in disguise...I see..........

this what you wrote makes you bigger troll than me lol

no hate man Im just saying how it is with long-time nonstop smoking of joints, it is very very unhealthy and if you want some kiddy battling with me than go on

D

Donk Frog

this what you wrote makes you bigger troll than me lol

no hate man Im just saying how it is with long-time nonstop smoking of joints, it is very very unhealthy and if you want some kiddy battling with me than go on

I'm sorry I can't argue with you cause I don' speak troll:banana1sv6:

nuff said

B

Beeronymous

actually,most medical pot people will tell that the healthiest way to use the herb is eating or drinking it.thats how "The Man" has been getting away with calling it harmful for so long.people keep smoking the shit and the whole "common sense" spiel bullshit about smoking killing you makes them sound like fucking heroes so yeah....

L

lurking_chap

Donk Frog - stop your kiddy hating and stop giving me negatives,discuss here and stop making that s**t. how old are you anyway?

D

DazedNconfussed

I dont think there is anything wrong with putting the weed on the backburner for a bit....especialy if you feel its having a negative impact....the best part, when you come back the weed will hit you harder then it has in probly a long time....Good luck with whatever you do....

M

mrdizzle

take a break bro. I can hardly believe it myself but I just stopped for a couple weeks, after new years. first time in 12yrs I wasnt pretty much high the entire day. I stopped, not because i wanted to, it was because I got sick and missed a day, then two then I made myself just stopped. I dont think i could have stopped without getting super sick. After about 15days without smoking I have to tell you I felt fucking great, feels so good to wake up and not go right to the bong. i started smoking a hit or two at night and I actually get super ripped now, almost uncomfortably ripped. I honestly think Im done smoking all day, you can say did doesnt effect you yada yada, I used to say that to myself all the time, but i feel so good right now I realize i was in denial. Do it bro, you will be happy you did

D

Donk Frog

Donk Frog - stop your kiddy hating and stop giving me negatives,discuss here and stop making that s**t. how old are you anyway?

O.k lets get this straight...I said earlier in the thread that I smoke alot and agree with robot chicken....you then went on to bitch about how my doc would never say this and that, thus starting the negitivity in the thread...I then ask a simple question ...are you a troll? You then proceed to flip out and say shit like above, ....who is being inmature here...you...I already said...."nuff said"
that means i had nonthing left to say on the subject, but u keep poking the issue...grow up and drop it....you want to chase me around this thread dissin me for something a few days ago, go ahead fill your boots:pimp:
clown

0MEGA

C`mon guys lets keep the flaming to a minimum, everyones entitled to thier opinion, i think we all know whats best for our body.
Robotchicken- Thanks for that reccomendation, i actually went to the club and picked up some super dank bubblegum, it was very sativa leaning clear headed high, actually made me so productive i was cleaning dust in all the hard to reach places for a couple hours.:rofl

Mr.Dizzle-I think thats also a good idea. Theres no doubt a break is needed. I think itll be healthy. I remember when i cut down a couple years ago and started smoking just occasionally and i would get soo ripped one bong hit and i was lost in thoughts.
It is really hard to take a break though i live within a mile radius of like 20+ clinics a few being walking distance , as in a couple blocks.

In all honesty, it seemed the strain i was smoking the past few weeks wasnt for me, it was very strong for perhaps people who had physical problems. but wasnt for me.

Im going to pop some of these beans i got, maybe some cvk or white urkle , i really like purple urkle, it gives a great body buzz and lifts my mood when i smoke it, i want to look for a urkle pheno.

As far as my opinion on smoking goes. Michael phelps proved it had no effect on his physical abilities.
But we dont knw how much he smokes, itd be interesting to know.
My uncle who happens to be 54 doesnt smoke anything nor drink. i am 20 and fairly fit im not over weight or skinny i keep my body in shape, but when put to the test in a swimming pool he whips my ass,
actually any sport for that matter.
Id say no doubt its bad for your lungs, any smoke is.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

There is no doubt that any kind of smoke or concentrated vapors are going to cause lung irritation. When I puff, I like to use the strongest stuff possible and take as few hits as possible also. I used to have such a tolerance that I couldn't achieve the affects I wanted; My lungs would refuse to ingest any more smoke, but I wasn't getting high like I wanted. So upon realizing this, I took three weeks off and when I returned to smoking, I did so with moderation. It was incredible to me how much more effective the medicine is when you don't keep it in your bloodstream 24/7. I still rarely smoke during the day (I almost always wait til 4:20, LOL), unless it's on a hike or camping trip, vacation, etc. Then, IT'S ON! hehe.
Anyhow, this is what works for me. I take a 2-3 week break every 6 months.
Omega, I hope whatever you decide to do works out for you. Peace

Top Bottom