Needshelpguys Grow Thread

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

stres eğitimini güzel yapmışsınız deyenimleri anlatırmısın ben nasıl yapmalıyım ve ne zaman yapmalıyım.
This what it translated too, "Stress training is a good way to tell me how I should and when should I say" what does that mean

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Been a bit lazy with the training originally was tryna get pound each plant but had no time this grow but will definitely tie down the one that's not scgrogged next week and do a big defoliation

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Also anyone know what this bug is? It's way smaller than it looks

20191218 184449
20191218 184444
  • Wow
Reactions: Ina
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Do they release zero light? I'm not in the US and the ones at local pet stores emit light, I was going to buy two and put them in front of my fans will that be enough

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Cool cheers might just have to suck it up and they can survive a few weeks in cold they've been doing okay but is a bit sad my usual heater would be a bit too dangerous up against the tent, will two be enough? Cheers
Two 75 Watt heaters heat my five by five from 64 up to a steady 70 degrees. I used to run an oil-filled heater in the tent but I prefer 150w to do the job over an oil heaters 700W min. setting to do basically the same using a lot less electricity, but you will need ceramic bases, I recommend the base with the adjustable switch

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Two 75 Watt heaters heat my five by five from 64 up to a steady 70 degrees. I used to run an oil-filled heater in the tent but I prefer 150w to do the job over an oil heaters 700W min. setting to do basically the same using a lot less electricity, but you will need ceramic bases, I recommend the base with the adjustable switch

Mine is 600 watts on low but i only need to keep the thermostat way down. It doesnt continually burn those watts. It stays hot a long time between bursts. Im running 2 like this. One in the flower room for lights off time and one next to the veg tent intake also only for lights out time.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I've got a 500w oil filled heater I think it'll either burn the tent or the plants it looks like I have more space than I do

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Looking forward to the defoliation man, these ladies realy need it and will love it. Post pre and after pics when done :)
Will do might do tomorrow night, haven't quite defoliated plants this big before, will go harder on one than the other and see how they react, but yes they really need it hahah

Top Bottom