Needshelpguys Grow Thread

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I've been growing for a few years bro hahah cheers though trying coco for first time and nutrifield nutes usually don't grow plants this big but new strain thought I'd give a go was trying pound a plant but got lazy on training etc in vege due to being busy so not gonna get anywhere near
Pound a plant? Stop, don't make me laugh/cry. It ain't like that. Some plants maybe. Depends on the plant.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Pound a plant? Stop, don't make me laugh/cry. It ain't like that. Some plants maybe. Depends on the plant.
Hit 10-12 before without growing them too big and had few mates do it. I agree indoors is tough to do it but where I used to live was easier outdoors most people round their get 1-1.5 pound by just planting in their garden and watering it as long as they are planted earlier enough in the season

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Any suggestions on defoliating or further training @OdlaFett @MIMedGrower @PlumberSoCal @Beachwalker any input appreciated

I dont grow with nets or screens so i have no experience but it sure looks like that bushy plant needs more airflow through the leaves.

I would add @Dirtbag and @Aqua Man they know how to handle this.

I leave space around every plant.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

I dont grow with nets or screens so i have no experience but it sure looks like that bushy plant needs more airflow through the leaves.

You such a sheep man. LOOK at the plant and trust yourself, its exactly what you said: she still too bushy and could need more defoliation. Dont need to call daddy and ask for permition. Man fuck this forum honestly

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You such a sheep man. LOOK at the plant and trust yourself, its exactly what you said: she still too bushy and could need more defoliation. Dont need to call daddy and ask for permition. Man fuck this forum honestly

Im a sheep? I dont follow any of these supposedly “advanced” techniques. Or any forum stuff at all really.

You have a terrible attitude. I called on growers with experience to help. And i posted info I know. More than that would be a guess.

Sorry I hurt your feelings somehow. I only ever state my opinion from my own experience and learning.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
My style is bush baby bush. I train and spread out during veg and get a very dense canopy, never "defoliate" anything except what falls. Fall straight into the soil below. Water over with compost teas and they disappear.
BUT, I have a whirlwind of medium speed fans blowing above and below the canopy 24/7.

20191220 042029
20191220 042038
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Im a sheep? I dont follow any of these supposedly “advanced” techniques. Or any forum stuff at all really.

You have a terrible attitude. I called on growers with experience to help. And i posted info I know. More than that would be a guess.

Sorry I hurt your feelings somehow. I only ever state my opinion from my own experience and learning.
No but this is a headache on this forum. I was little to harsh yes, but looking at your grow you know more than u admit. You saw those plants and knew exactly what needed to be done. But still need to tag couple others for such a basic question that I already answered.
My thinking why not just give us Aquamans and Dirtbags private whatsapp or messenger and we can just directly ask them instead and theres no need for this forum.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

First time growing with a screen also, one is scrogged and the other isnt

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I would still remove another top 6 fan leaves on every bud, even if they arrent blocking now they gonna be blocking further ahead.
Look nice and healthy good job man
Yeah I do agree I had them close to being nice and open but as the leaves have grown again they've became too bushy again

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

What about the fan leaves lower one the plant that seem to droop unlike the rest you can see them in the bottom left corner of the last photo

Top Bottom