Neil Telluride..

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Show not sold out, going Friday, this will be epic. saw the band at Red Rocks last summer totally awesome. No political banter just pure Neil and friends, Willie Nelsons son's band ripping it up with lots of classic Neil young songs.......GO GO GO!!!!!!!!
Could meet up....

Underthesun

Underthesun

I wish I could make it. Neil is one of the greatest.

I'm going to Blues and Brews in two weeks. Joe Walsh, Gary Clark Jr., Mick Fleetwood Band, Jason Isbell, North Mississipi Allstars and a bunch of others. The wife and I are camping in Town Park for late night campground music as well...the music never stops.

Phish this past weekend at Dick's was one for the books. What a time. Everyone there was having a blast, no shortage of fun for anyone. 3 nights of Phish and 3 nights camping onsite with other crazy asses like myself, phew...time for rest and reflection.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It'd sure make my year if good ol' Neil & Co made their way to the high dez for a show.

I have a few favorites by Mr Young, but I think my #1 is Harvest Moon. Dance with the Mrs to it for me, will you?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
It'd sure make my year if good ol' Neil & Co made their way to the high dez for a show.

I have a few favorites by Mr Young, but I think my #1 is Harvest Moon. Dance with the Mrs to it for me, will you?
wife is banned from Telluride....lol...
Gunna get in line early no later than 9 am or so..

she does not like crowds so I am going solo.
Someone has to guard the fort.
here ya go sweetie...Grab dave and dance
Have been to the Mountain House, my old stompin grounds..
lets all dance to a great Neil tune..

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I wish I could make it. Neil is one of the greatest.

I'm going to Blues and Brews in two weeks. Joe Walsh, Gary Clark Jr., Mick Fleetwood Band, Jason Isbell, North Mississipi Allstars and a bunch of others. The wife and I are camping in Town Park for late night campground music as well...the music never stops.

Phish this past weekend at Dick's was one for the books. What a time. Everyone there was having a blast, no shortage of fun for anyone. 3 nights of Phish and 3 nights camping onsite with other crazy asses like myself, phew...time for rest and reflection.
Done a lot of that First 12 years rocky grass was there had the best set up for camping, full kegs co2, bbq, backstage all I had to do was turn wrist band inside out to the white and I got backstage fro many years till they figured why the kegs went dry so fast..met all the stars was great...
Lots changed..Only a couple shows yearly fro me these ays..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
wife is banned from Telluride....lol...
Gunna get in line early no later than 9 am or so..

she does not like crowds so I am going solo.
Someone has to guard the fort.
here ya go sweetie...Grab dave and dance
Have been to the Mountain House, my old stompin grounds..
lets all dance to a great Neil tune..
Had to listen to this one again, it's truly one of my favorites of all time.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Take some time for a listen..
Very well done..

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Like the video love the song. Good idea @Seamaiden .

Underthesun

Underthesun

Man, wish I was headed back to Telluride for Neil. What an amazing place. Some of the best music in the world in the most beautiful place in the world. Blues and Brews this past weekend will go down as one of the best weekends I've ever had. Pics don't do justice, but here you go. Have fun Chickenman, wish I did 't live 8 hours from there or I'd be back.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Man, wish I was headed back to Telluride for Neil. What an amazing place. Some of the best music in the world in the most beautiful place in the world. Blues and Brews this past weekend will go down as one of the best weekends I've ever had. Pics don't do justice, but here you go. Have fun Chickenman, wish I did 't live 8 hours from there or I'd be back.
nice so glad you had fun. Neil will be awesome as always and Will be extra special in Telluride plan on going solo so I can weasel my way up front..
Hey try some of this, usually works well. But I will still make a day of it. Be there early in line by 9am and still that is late sure folks will be overnighting it in line...
Been there done that shrooming and partying like a fool....
Way more low key one or two shows a years so I like to select the best and make the most of it.. Red Rocks Telluride or stay home, farm, fish and feast..............

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Telluride is absolutely picturesque right now! Down here again this weekend, shame it didn't work out we were here at the same time. Wish you well, have fun at the show!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Stop on by if near the hood....
OH OH OH so many farm goodies.....
Wish we could man, shooting a wedding tomorrow and then have to drive overnight to Estes Park for another wedding Saturday afternoon. I'll be hanging out tomorrow evening for several hours, another option, if you want to, come on over to telluride and I'll treat you to dinner. Wedding season is almost over, so we'll have more free time to visit soon

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wish we could man, shooting a wedding tomorrow and then have to drive overnight to Estes Park for another wedding Saturday afternoon. I'll be hanging out tomorrow evening for several hours, another option, if you want to, come on over to telluride and I'll treat you to dinner. Wedding season is almost over, so we'll have more free time to visit soon
Cant meet in T ride, but maybe ridgeway?????????

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
next time come see us only couple hours away from t ride.
Our area just as amazing but way less commercial and crowded....

Last edited:
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Cant meet in T ride, but maybe ridgeway?????????
Wish I could but since I'll be driving 8 hours overnight, hitting ridgeway and back to Telluride before I leave for Estes is more driving than I want to do.

Top Bottom