nepali cannabis preservation collection project nov 2008

• Thread starter bodhi seeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

Sorry for the delay, but things got really busy here after i got home, ill try and answer some questions if you have any and thanks for all the good words, good vibes, and inspiration. This seed collection is a gift for the cannabis community, i will be getting them out to various people that have the experience to create more and have those spread around for free, i may also make some of my favorites and offer them as cheap bins to help offset some of the plane fare and financially help my nepali collectors.

ttsco.bhs: loving your photos of your nepali dudes...

karma genetics: nepal has changed alot in the last two years, you visited just in time, im really feeling morocco in the near future, maybe you can give me some tips some time.

many blessings
b

O

ojd

what agreat thread man
some amazing looking plants(truly spectacular especialy the purple plants)
i would love to grow some of these sativa plants
keep up your geat work
i would love to go and do what you have
im have been thinking of moroco for years and hopefully will go some time
peace

H

hazyfontazy

im have been thinking of moroco for years and hopefully will go some time
peace

like in said in the smokeout thread before logic closed it ,,quick trip to morrocco is possible from where you staying in spain ,i'm sure sim and hempy would both accompany you ,1 0r 2 days there and you'll have a ball ,

great thread Bodhi ,,brill pics and what an amazing experience it must be :speechless,i gotta do this trip soon

darksideX

darksideX

damn,..definitly one of the best threads i saw last time,..a beautiful journey..your piXs.. amazing..i am very impressed,..and wanna look 4 my neXt holiday..THanCks for postin' this..
keep it green,..peace out there..
greEtz..

K

Karma Genetics

I was offered land in the rif two days ago. I think i am going to do it. And plant a field with my own seeds. OJD i am planing going there next year with my friend (he marocan) to visit his dad and smoke and drink tea all day. I will let you know when anything is defenant. Its not expensive going to maroco but a few local conections are very helpfull.

T

Titoon_29

Hey bodhi,

thanks a lot for the pictures and informations, this was a great reading, making me almost dreaming of being there !

Keep the good job !

S

Steele Savage

Nice collections Bodhi .... look forward to seein what you create from tha genetics .....

Steele

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
any word on how the germ tests went bro?

G

grizz

Bodhi your a man of your word, few of you left in this world. thank you. JW

outlaw your also a man of his word, all the best to you..

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
bodhi

truly beautiful pics very inspirational thread

your a lucky man many beautiful strains,views and friends that grew them.

the purples sound sic

can you tell us wat your plan on the project ?pure crosses

1luvbigherb

B

British_Hempire

like in said in the smokeout thread before logic closed it ,,quick trip to morrocco is possible from where you staying in spain ,i'm sure sim and hempy would both accompany you ,1 0r 2 days there and you'll have a ball ,

great thread Bodhi ,,brill pics and what an amazing experience it must be :speechless,i gotta do this trip soon

Sim can't go now, don't suppose you wanna take his place hazy? I can check and see if I can change the name on the booking with the airline. I won't have enough dough to do much but if Morocco is cheap I might be persuaded to go, not been in Africa since Egypt 2005 and I smoked hash galore there.

I was offered land in the rif two days ago. I think i am going to do it. And plant a field with my own seeds. OJD i am planing going there next year with my friend (he marocan) to visit his dad and smoke and drink tea all day. I will let you know when anything is defenant. Its not expensive going to maroco but a few local conections are very helpfull.

I would be up for that kind of trip, local connections make all the difference! You will need drought resistant strains for that field. I can donate some things that might do well like Purple Afghan x Egyptian Hashplant.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
bh

that cross sounds crazy,wen i first seen her i fellin lov wit ur PA

i lov hp can you tell us about ur egyptian hp ?

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

bump for those that have never looked through this thread.

nice one mace....thanks to you i discovered this sick thread!

and massive respect to Bodhi for this great account and pics, very inspiring!

peace
BR

T

toodank2smoke

sup bodhi, absolutely amazing read... got any smoke reports on the herb you smoked there? It must be cRaZy seeing weed just growin out in the wild like that!~

H

Hash_head_KWT

Nice pics, how are the prices of hash in Nepal, is it better than the afghani hash

C

carbon

nepalese diversity

Bohdi , Are you or colleagues planning on offering these to the public. Great demand. Are these the same strains as THE REAL SEED COMPANY is offering? As many strains as possible need the quick attention to save the diversity.

Carbon

http://therealseedcompany.com/

Z

zoeronerer

nice field work bodhi...........lotsa fun.......gotta love it when people are standing on their roof to reach the tops to rubb

Top Bottom