Nesta’s Lost in the Weeds Perpetual Journal

• Thread starter Nesta028
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zombierider

Zombierider

Right? And for me it extends weeks before even chop time as I've already clipped many "testers" 🙄
Bro how sick is it we have both won lights 🙏 did you see I won that wicked FD8000?
dayuum. you better put that puppy to work asap! STOKED as heck for ya man. Testers for sure haha. I smoked so much of this last batch that way, was so good it only got better with the dry.

Nesta028

Nesta028

Quick update:
I chopped, dried and bagged the gelato 33. Got a couple zips worth and the smell is on point. Will let this cure for a while. The Sour Diesel is still drying and I hope to bag it within the week.
IMG 1453

on to the next project….
IMG 1450

The little plants down the center are seedlings of @Trustfall Cuntz and Sunset Freeze. The larger plants towards the bottom are clones of Gelato 33, Wedding Cake, Sour Diesel, @Trustfall Triangle Man, and GMO. Also a few @Dragonsflame White Tahoe Dragons in the mix. Top right is an @Trustfall GSC Forum cut and bottom right is my Grape Gas mother, original cut from @ImpulsiveGrower. Otherwise a mother Jealousy in the top left and and my cloner in the bottom left. I am loving the transition to coco. These are all in Canna Coco and im running the canna coco full line of nutes. After running organic soil off and on for the better part of 20 years, I actually enjoy the control I have over the nutes. Yes a bit more work, but im loving it. My mothers are in straight coco and im running the blumats. Its been a month + and they seem to be happy. I will try to do a better job of keeping this journal updated!!

Top Bottom