Never Thought Id Be Doing This....

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
starr

starr

Lol right on dude. I caught a pretty bad habit of red wine and dry sift many years ago. Then I started this dab thing when I moved to colorado. I only smoke my flowers and dry sift now. Not much for the dabber etiquette bullshit. Fell very breaking bad too me.

organix4207

organix4207

Well minus removing the stem before packing yeah it sure the fuck is lol

What i reallllly don't miss the most is Scraping that god damn glass dish, my hands after a good scraping would just be wrecked, trying to scrape a dish with arthritis in your hands is a job in its self lol
My ol' lady really likes her extracts because it doesn't make her cough.....well like flowers do lol
If the oil is of good quality and purged well ( by me) , would you say that it is As safe as flowers? For long term use that is ?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
My ol' lady really likes her extracts because it doesn't make her cough.....well like flowers do lol
If the oil is of good quality and purged well ( by me) , would you say that it is As safe as flowers? For long term use that is ?

As safe as flowers is going to be anyones guess since no one knows the long term effects of ingesting the residual pp billion that ARE left regardless of how long or well you think its purged ;)

But with that said i doubt theres any real harm other then to your tolerance which goes sky high like you do :P

HGW562

HGW562

My theory has always been that with flowers you are smoking a lot of useless plant matter, but with oil 99.9% of it is active compounds. So it seems to be a more efficient way of medicating and healthier than combusting plant matter and inhaling the smoke only to get to the glandular trichomes. With that said I also have reduced my dabbing by a good 80%. I started dry sifting for dabs and smoking mostly flowers out of a bong. After almost exclusively dabbing for three years I felt the need for flowers and undisturbed trichomes. I wouldn't even consider extracting if I wasn't growing. Those were some expensive dabs if you were buying material from the store.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

use to be, or still is 50 USD for a 0.5 grams. that lasts, if ur lucky, 2 days. and that's HOGGING it. not counting the people or friends who wanna try it. add that on flowers.. geez. you're taking ur tolerance to another level. good luck with that. at that point. u might as well grow ur own. not worth buying dabs. imo.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

For rec, the less amount you smoke you actually get higher with a soaring high... with less physical effects (grogginess), very similar to a sweet spot. This is true even if you stay rec'd all day everyday.

Smoking too much you are just wasting and building tolerance, but that's fun too :)

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

For rec, the less amount you smoke you actually get higher with a soaring high... with less physical effects (grogginess), very similar to a sweet spot. This is true even if you stay rec'd all day everyday.

Smoking too much you are just wasting and building tolerance, but that's fun too :)

I have to agree with u there. i have this one friend. and all he does is ONE bowl everyday. just ONE. and his tolerance is JUST right. He'd feel the best effects and no grogginess (unless it was suppose to put u down in the first place) but yeah. full effects. and tolerance stays low.

HGW562

HGW562

I have to agree with u there. i have this one friend. and all he does is ONE bowl everyday. just ONE. and his tolerance is JUST right. He'd feel the best effects and no grogginess (unless it was suppose to put u down in the first place) but yeah. full effects. and tolerance stays low.
That's like eating only one chip. I eat the whole bag and shake the crumbs into my mouth.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

i just thought i'd share this picture here.

blondes-smoking-weed131.jpg

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

^^ Stuff like that looks neat but i could never justify spending more money on glass then i do my weed to smoke outta said glass.. If the shit breaks and its worth more then my weed its not worth it to me :D

When i first started smoking something that always stuck with me was. " if u have money to spend on weed, u gotta have money to spend on smoking ur weed with. "
Kinda like buying a car. we all dont need a bmw. we can get by just fine with a civic. but it's really nice to drive a bmw.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I can hit dabs all night long and just not get a quality high. I mean I DO get high , it's just a boring buzz to me. I'm finding dabs less of an option for me. Please don't accuse me of smoking crap extracts. I have access to the best extraction crews in LA.
BUT I'm discovering I'm much better medicated when I smoke flowers. If this just seems ridiculous, then chalk it up to me being crazy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom