Neville & Shanti's GRAVITY !!!

• Thread starter NaturalTherapy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenthumb713

ya you better beware they are trying to get a ip from someone i cant say at the moment

S

SROSS413

More searching came up with the following:

Originally posted by shantibaba
Hi guys
Since there are a roller coaster of stories going about, re the G13.
Whatever the stories are that have entertained the punters till now probably all have a little truth mixed with myth.All with merit.
What I know in a nut shell is that the G13 plant was taken from the research facility some time ago and Nev managed to get it as a clone back to NL.There many things were tried without very much consistency, except with the skunk male to the G13.It was the only real crossing that gained results along a semi consistent line.That was quite some years back.Since then many people believe that buying the G13 released crosses and breeds perpetuated the story.However the story was for me all a little out of proportion.It usually is the product of many people dreaming of catching the big fish....

....Quote:
It was during Nevil's 83/84 collection trips to the US that he
aquired, from Sandy W the only G-13 cuttings to ever leave Sandy's
garden. Nevil returned to Holland
and made three crosses with G-13 @ the Seed Bank.
G-13x Haze (in catolog only 1 yr, discontinued, no extent P1's)
G-13x Hashplant (discontinued, currently Sensi Seeds: mr nice)
G-13x Skunk#1 (last and, according to Nevil, the best of the G
crosses.

So it seems the mom is NL#1 X Hash Plant, and the dad is likely to be one of the above. I'm guessing the missing ingredient is the Skunk#1, due to the leaf structure. This is what MNS help desk had to say:

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:25 AM, MNS - Mr Nice Seedbank <[email protected]> wrote:
Gravity is a 4 way indica hybrid​

For a four-way indica, this plant certainly has thinnish leaves, so I'll have to wait to see if MNS replies to the other message I sent, and if that doesn't work, maybe I can ascertain something from the taste/smell profile.

There is more pages on a thread to go through with info on G13, so maybe I can find something there.
WELL i TALKED TO NEVIL LAST NIGHT AND I THINK YOU GUYS HAVE A FEW FACTS WRONG SHOOT ME A CONVERSATION AND ILL SHOW YOU HIS QUOTE

Scorpion

Scorpion

Nothing in this quote is correct:
this storie was told long ago by a user named Nom de Fleur...what a crock.
....Quote:
It was during Nevil's 83/84 collection trips to the US that he
aquired, from Sandy W the only G-13 cuttings to ever leave Sandy's
garden. Nevil returned to Holland
and made three crosses with G-13 @ the Seed Bank.
G-13x Haze (in catolog only 1 yr, discontinued, no extent P1's)
G-13x Hashplant (discontinued, currently Sensi Seeds: mr nice) G13 X HP/NL1 is correct way
G-13x Skunk#1 (last and, according to Nevil, the best of the G
crosses.
You forgot these...
G13xWW (Made with shantibabas widow male pollen and NO SKUNK in it!
,G13xOrtega (father of gravity...maybe/maybe not)
,G13xNL2...(sold in seed bank catalog)
all F1 50/50 G13hybrids
Gravity is a 4 (four) Way Pure Indica Hybrid...aint NO SATiva in it.
and absolutely NO HAZE!!!
It has thin leaves ,Ive seen 1 photo of the vegetive plant.
if I could find it I would post it.
If you have a Gravity clone and not a Zero Gravity clone then you hit the lottery...
if you have a zero gravity clone then you still have an elite plant
if it smokes like dope and not rope,eh?
Good Luck with your quest...but the opinions are getting way off in left field and really REALLY dont mean anything.
IMO

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
WELL i TALKED TO NEVIL LAST NIGHT AND I THINK YOU GUYS HAVE A FEW FACTS WRONG SHOOT ME A CONVERSATION AND ILL SHOW YOU HIS QUOTE

Share it here, for all to see. Definitely open to hear anything from the folks who have insight rather than opinion to share..

@Scorpion I was confused by the thin leaves when I got her, so I figured a sativa could be in the mix. I would love to know the genealogy of this plant, but it is ultimately inconsequential...

I know what I have, because I trust the source. Until Nev or Shanti say anything about it that lends any specifics, the details are moot. But that could be difficult for them, understandably, if there are in fact more than one version of Gravity.

Grow it, smoke it, share it.... I'm there

Z

ziggy1

How many weeks did the nh21 x mm go? was it a feminized seed or regular? How tall was it when it finished and how tall was it when you flipped it.. Thanks

Z

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I better grab some of those sativas...

homebrew420

homebrew420

What a wonderful gift. I am sure you will do them right. Love the old school legendary stuff just hiding in the old hippies and biker s basements. Good on ya. Can't wait to see what you get from these specimens

Peace

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
This plant is tired and finicky. She needs optimal conditions or she just won't produce. Tired tired tired clone...

Here she is about to come down
IMG 6508

I'm keeping her going though- mainly for breeding purposes, but also to test my patience and to see if I am progressing any as a grower hahahas

I matched some Medicine Man pollen against her and have a couple I'm testing now... only @week 3 and she has copious amounts of sweet herbal tea smelling resin extending to her fan leaves, really pumping out the flowers too, considerably more than any other plant I have at her stage
IMG 6545

Top Bottom