Nevil's Gofundme Hepc Treatment Fund

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

First Howard now Nevil. Since Nevil and his genetics are behind 90% of the MNS catalog I figure this is a good spot for this thread. Trying to raise awareness that Nevil is battling HepC and needs $100k for the new treatment that the Oz healthcare system does not cover. Without it the man is toast. Time to give a little for someone that gave us just about everything. Heres the link I got from my best friend and ex girlfriend fxbtx over at MNS:

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

has anyone read the anthony kiedis autobiography?

he apparently treats his hep C with ozone injections!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Is he not allowed to seek treatment here kinda forget how the arrest debacle ended but my treatment was only 31k .... 95 k seems steep

bsp73

bsp73

I battled HepC for 15 years. Found out a few months back i'm cured. 3 months of Harvoni treatment did the trick. May I ask what genotype? The last week of Harvoni I ended up in the hospital. Damn near renal failure. It was breaking down so much in my blood that it was clogging up my kidneys. Spent a week getting iv fluid and electrolytes. If you have any specific questions post up or email me brother. [email protected]

S

Strainwhore

bump
is nevil ok? I don't get why he wouldn't move somewhere with better healthcare... also the gofundme link is now dead

Top Bottom