New 4 tub top drip

• Thread starter legalontcanada
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

That's cool..I was thinking that, when I saw your first pix..I was like a lil more hose and you could scoot them around a lil...you def gonna need it from the looks. Must be an indie dom strain ya got going. I grow mostly sat doms..and stretch certainly isn't a prob..but if the lowers are gone it might encourage the tops..just a thought.
I love the simplicity of your set-up legal! ...inspirational

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

Thank you for the complement :) Image Image Image Image

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

how many week strain ?? any idea??
it is purple kush that I have been getting from a bc compassion club I was fortunate to find 8 seeds all sprounted and all female so far ............

Natural

Natural

I think you have the Indie one and i think she is quick bro..like 7-8 weeks...I think the sattie one goes more like 9-10 weeks. Just a guess though.

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

looks to me the stalk is way bigger then the buds ??? I am only using 3 part gh with floral nectar , do I need any thing else ?? was using b52 also but just ran out ....
need some pointers ..................
all excited...... thinking I am going to get big buds:D

Kushwick

Kushwick

Pick up some koolbloom or another bloom booster.. should help stack the weight up.. plants look nice and a nice clean setu.. look forward to seeing these monsters develop.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
if you go with kool bloom choose the liquid....my input. They are looking good...hydro mixed with GH 3 part...shoot should start seeing them pack it on right about now...be patient.

Nectar is going to give you more flavor...

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

O
if you go with kool bloom choose the liquid....my input. They are looking good...hydro mixed with GH 3 part...shoot should start seeing them pack it on right about now...be patient.

Nectar is going to give you more flavor...
Thank you for the tips.... I'm just going to be patient .... Can't rush .its just the stalk is so big ..... Really hoping they pack on the weight :-)

Putting my focus on building another room

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
How much GH Micro are you feeding?...this could cause a bigger stalk. In your first post you comment about GH being weak...any reason?

Have you grown hydro before?

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

How much GH Micro are you feeding?...this could cause a bigger stalk. In your first post you comment about GH being weak...any reason?

years ago {1999) lost them due to overdose

scared to give more then 25 percent of recommend dose on bottle

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

for a example I am doubling amount for a 20 L pail
week 1 14m micro-10 grow-30 bloom
is this enough ??????
plus**** floral nectar AT HALF RECOMD
PLUS***** B52 5ML PER 20L PAIL

Could really use some pointers.... building a 6 pail top flow 1 inch back to rez ... just want to get the best bang on my meds:cigar: this growing is very rewarding:wideyed:

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

wow:D looked at them today its a whole new world in the room things are starting to grow again ......2 days seemed like they were dormant but swelled out nicely last night.....day 27 and buds and over 1 1/4:happy: inch long up every stem

Swany

Swany

Could really use some pointers.... building a 6 pail top flow 1 inch back to rez ... just want to get the best bang on my meds:cigar: this growing is very rewarding:wideyed:

Others have way more experience than I do, but Ttystikk gave some advice that I am following for my first grow - do what the manufactures recommend. You can find the recommended feeding schedules here for GH Flora, both a basic schedule and an advanced. I'm running Botanicare and I'm following their advance formula but I'm not swapping the solution out every week. I ran 4 weeks of Veg and 3 weeks Bloom so far without changing solution. My system is about 160 gallons, it would cost a lot! I just add a fresh mix when my main res is low. At flip I started adding bloom nutes to make up so I transitioned from veg nutes to bloom nutes slowly over 10 days or so. I am going to treat with Drip Clean then drain most of it out this week and refill just to play it safe. Just sharing this in case you also wish to choose not to change solution every week.

I just built my first room but I'm rather proud of some of the set up and plumbing - search Wild Rumpus in grow journals if you think seeing some other stuff would be helpful.

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

all the hairs on the top buds turned orange ? but everything else is white?
i'm only 33 days in
will the tops sprout new grow and or hairs ? or did they get stressed or finishing up early?

Natural

Natural

I've grown some indies like Hogsbreath..the early finish phenos did the same thing..perhaps it's par for the course with some indies..you should be alright as long as they keep swelling!

Latest posts

Top Bottom