• Tagged users None
legalontcanada

legalontcanada

Just staring out want to share my grow and get comments to improve my grow

1000 hps bare bulb 12/12 day 6

4 tubs 3/4overflow back to Rez a pot hight

250g per hour Sumergable pump in Rez
1/2inch feed to each

Also using 3 part gh fertilizer "weak" I am thinking but not sure ???

When mixing my Rez One 20 l pail at a time I am using at 1/4strengthView attachment 319196
New 4 tub top drip

KUSHPILES

KUSHPILES

They looked a little hungry there in veg, from what I can see they are looking good now though. You should be able to increase your yield by installing a shade reflector on that bare bulb. 3 foot shades are about 30 bucks here, you could also check the hydro shop for a used one., which would help direct the light down towards your canopy.

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

W
They looked a little hungry there in veg, from what I can see they are looking good now though. You should be able to increase your yield by installing a shade reflector on that bare bulb. 3 foot shades are about 30 bucks here, you could also check the hydro shop for a used one., which would help direct the light down towards your canopy.
would a 4 foot parabolic
Horizontal bulb be my best choice ?
My plan is to have 4 of these setup in one room harvest every two weeks

In veg they only received b52 and phed tap water

Natural

Natural

nice clean set-up...how often are you running your pump and do you use a chiller?

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

I Like Your Profile Pic

Natural

Natural

I use parabolics too, but I like the horizontal bulb ones a bit better cause I can move the light a little closer to the canopy. I'm actually quite fond of them, but plan to try some of the large adjustawings in another room. Do you have access to CS nutrients? I've been following along with desertsquirrels grow show and he's just killing it. I've produced some really nice flowers with GH too, but I'm in the dirt with GO right now. I've been itching to do some water grows though..definitely gonna tag along.

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

I use parabolic s too, but I like the horizontal bulb ones a bit better cause I can move the light a little closer to the canopy. I'm actually quite fond of them, but plan to try some of the large adjustawings in another room. Do you have access to CS nutrients? I've been following along with desertsquirrels grow show and he's just killing it. I've produced some really nice flowers with GH too, but I'm in the dirt with GO right now. I've been itching to do some water grows though..definitely gonna tag along.

i hope to get into town soon and get reflector this week ...Gonna go with 4 foot parabolic horizontal bulb was thinkineg it would give me my best footprint . Also was asking about CS nutrients at my local shop he say it hard to import it ....he has no source
O:D n another note the plants are looking great nodes are tight with lots of fresh new growth upward :D

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

Just a quick update
Purchased pababolic hoztintal bulb type
Wow I see a difference in one day .... Since I put reflector they gee 2 inch 1 night

KUSHPILES

KUSHPILES

Right on- keep in mind much of the growth should be attributed to the growth cycle not just the reflector. What day of flower are you at now? Stretching out nicely, Looks good!

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

Right on- keep in mind much of the growth should be attributed to the growth cycle not just the reflector. What day of flower are you at now? Stretching out nicely, Looks good!
13 day into flower

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

Rez change
Plant don't seem to get stretching much??
Not sure ??
Roots look great
Air quality is good
Ph is good
Was thinking light was to close
Ok here are some pics of what going on at the farm ...Image Image Image Image Image Image

Natural

Natural

They look healthy though. If it was my room, I might defoliate some and move the light up a bit like you said. Do you bubble the main rez?

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

They look healthy though. If it was my room, I might defoliate some and move the light up a bit like you said. Do you bubble the main rez?
yes I bubble in main 2 12 inch long stones
was scared to trim the leaf back felt it would hinder bud growth
going to add 1 foot to each tub and separate them a bit

Top Bottom