New Advanced Nutrients Wesite / New Calculator

• Thread starter BC_Bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Motherhugger

I'm pretty bummed about the iPhone app maybe not being as effective as it should be. I was hoping to have that app on my phone this week to see if it could help me with the new grows I've been trying.

Since I've been getting away from organics lately (a girl has to save money where she can), I guess I didn't even notice that the organics were gone from the AN nutrient calculator.

Truthfully, everyone that's whining about the calculator needs to realize that every calculator is bound to have some bugs in the beginning. No one's perfect, folks.

I'm sure things will work themselves out...or, everyone could do something really shocking and figure things out for themselves. I mean, does anyone completely follow what the bottle says? I know I don't.

I really admire Advanced Nutrients for trying to always bring new things to growers. They've always worked for me in the past and I'll continue to use em.

TGIF!!!:bong2:

L

LEBDOG

Since I've been getting away from organics lately (a girl has to save money where she can), I guess I didn't even notice that the organics were gone from the AN nutrient calculator.

Truthfully, everyone that's whining about the calculator needs to realize that every calculator is bound to have some bugs in the beginning. No one's perfect, folks.

I'm sure things will work themselves out...or, everyone could do something really shocking and figure things out for themselves. I mean, does anyone completely follow what the bottle says? I know I don't.

I really admire Advanced Nutrients for trying to always bring new things to growers. They've always worked for me in the past and I'll continue to use em.

TGIF!!!:bong2:

I think you work for Advanced Nutrients!

You wanna save money, but you run AN nutes???

You wanna regulate gripes, get a husband.

Less than perfect Calculations are to be saved for the drawing board, not a release where they can kill plants.

This is reflective of a New Advanced Nutrients, more concerned with marketing than results. And all this from an AN user.

Did you attend the weed expo? Probably not for if you had you would be struggling with the direction of AN like other loyal customers are.

I have yet to see a woman blowing it up, that's all I'm saying. Prove me wrong and I will be proud of you though and eat my words. Let the beatings begin!

S

SoggyBob

I got he phone app calc. It only had the new feeding scedual for the ph-perfect program. I call the advanced 800 number, which can be very helpful by the way, and they sad that the website and phone app calcs will be fixed soon.

C

chranotik

the new calculator and new formulas are ONLY for their new label products that all use that pH perfect stuff thats why they all use like 2ml or 4ml formulas.. connoisseur, sensi, and others have been all changed, even the additives.. i'm eager to try out their new products so i dont have to calibrate a pH meter every week but i still have a ton of connoisseur and some iguana juice left so im stuck still using their old calculator for now... and since nobody has posted the link on here i will...

M

Motherhugger

I think you work for Advanced Nutrients!

You wanna save money, but you run AN nutes???

You wanna regulate gripes, get a husband.

Less than perfect Calculations are to be saved for the drawing board, not a release where they can kill plants.

This is reflective of a New Advanced Nutrients, more concerned with marketing than results. And all this from an AN user.

Did you attend the weed expo? Probably not for if you had you would be struggling with the direction of AN like other loyal customers are.

I have yet to see a woman blowing it up, that's all I'm saying. Prove me wrong and I will be proud of you though and eat my words. Let the beatings begin!

Wow. I'm glad you know me better than I know me. That makes things soooo much easier.

But I'll humor your crankiness. What the heck, I have a few minutes of my life to waste.

LOL

So, here's how I save money with AN:

*I grow more with less nutes. Plain and simple. I don't follow the calculator all the time and I can make the bottles last a lot longer than other people probably do. So, yeah, for my effort and my money, that adds up to savings.

Just because I'm a girl I can't grow? Love the logic there. I don't even want to go down that road. All I know is that anytime I've been on these boards, it's like an all boys club, but you know, I've learned a lot. And I don't have to prove it to you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one here can actually prove anything they've done. I've seen more fake pictures and profiles on all of the boards in the last few years than ever before. Why? EVeryone wants to get advice here, but no one wants to get caught.

Sad, really, why can't growing be legal and then we can all be more out in the open? I would LOVE to show off my harvests. Really, I would. But the truth is that I can't without getting into trouble.

I didn't actually make it to the weed expo. I heard about it, but expos really aren't my thing as a general rule. I like to just buy what I buy without someone trying to talk me into it.

That said, I'm also a loyal customer to any brand I use, so once AN worked for me, that's where I've stayed - no matter what marketing they've used. I personally couldn't care less what they did for their ads. They have to make money, you know?

Good luck man!

:sun2:

aeroman

aeroman

LOL

Anyone who says women can grow dank just loses all their credibility with me. Sure, most of the people on the forums are guys but that has more to do with the differences between men and women than who’s growing and who isn’t. Men like to brag and seek recognition for their deeds more. So we come to forums more. Simple.

Like if you ask 100 men and 100 women if they ever “self service”. A lot more men will say yes than women. Is that the truth? Of course not. Men are just more willing to talk about it, that’s all.

You gotta be dense if you think only men grow weed.

N

noone88

back on topic...

seems like AN is moving heavy into the hydro equipment industry. It seems like it's all private-label stuff.

They have a fan now called a "BaddAss Blower". Looks like the old Can Fan's. I've seen the MelonHead somewhere; it's a better designed air cooled hood, but it's hard to tell how it disperses light (it looks like a cooltube inside a reflector).

Root Shooters = Root Riots

Stealth grow LED looks like a copy of the gazillion LED-grow lights you can source from China.

I'm going to try out the new G-M-B in my next cycle. My only problem is there 1:1:1 ratio is pretty retarded when I have 200 gallon res changes every week, especially since i've been using Lucas 8/16 (I use 15 bloom).

U

ugmjfarmer

There is absolutely NO stock of the PPM-PH perfect crap anywhere. I bet you every AN user only has old bottles, and only the stores do too. How the F$%^ do we use this stuff now that the new calculator is about double the doses I was using before? I mean your product is not even as advertised anymore, and useless IMO if that calculator was the heart and soul of the products.

F-this.. This will be the last run of any Advanced product. Way to burn a new customer F'ers..

I'd also add.. I had much faster bloom results with botanicare. My current crop might take an extra week to bloom. What gives if this stuff is so much better? Answers = 0. I get it now.. all marketing, highest cost, worst support. Yep.

J

Jalisco Kid

You all know how I feel about those that work at AN so I will not go there. I just had to say I know 2 Master gardeners that are women and I wish I knew 1/2 of what they do. JK

M

Mr.Smokster

AN Has beengood so far for results, but cmon, Im 35 ml of 3 part for months in 5 gallon and i wake up and im puttin in 75 ml of all 3 now. They got me puttin 95 ml of b-52 and now its 38 ml all the time. what the F%$# is that about? Those clowns need to take care of business quick here, or 1 more customer is finding a sumthing new.

Globel

Globel

I know you say that advanced nutrients people were "Stuck Up" at the weed expo... That may be true. But at least they were at the weed expo... All the other nutrients company's did not attend. I don't think general hydro or House And Garden has the balls to show up to a weed expo.

L

LEBDOG

Wow. I'm glad you know me better than I know me. That makes things soooo much easier.

But I'll humor your crankiness. What the heck, I have a few minutes of my life to waste.

LOL

So, here's how I save money with AN:

*I grow more with less nutes. Plain and simple. I don't follow the calculator all the time and I can make the bottles last a lot longer than other people probably do. So, yeah, for my effort and my money, that adds up to savings.

Just because I'm a girl I can't grow? Love the logic there. I don't even want to go down that road. All I know is that anytime I've been on these boards, it's like an all boys club, but you know, I've learned a lot. And I don't have to prove it to you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one here can actually prove anything they've done. I've seen more fake pictures and profiles on all of the boards in the last few years than ever before. Why? EVeryone wants to get advice here, but no one wants to get caught.

Sad, really, why can't growing be legal and then we can all be more out in the open? I would LOVE to show off my harvests. Really, I would. But the truth is that I can't without getting into trouble.

I didn't actually make it to the weed expo. I heard about it, but expos really aren't my thing as a general rule. I like to just buy what I buy without someone trying to talk me into it.

That said, I'm also a loyal customer to any brand I use, so once AN worked for me, that's where I've stayed - no matter what marketing they've used. I personally couldn't care less what they did for their ads. They have to make money, you know?

Good luck man!

:sun2:

PS, I was just trying to annoy you by saying women can't grow. That's obviously very silly, but I was just trying to get a reaction from you. I just want to get that cleared up for public record's sake.
:damnhippie:
Good luck to you too!

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

i went to the expo and Humbolt Nutrients was the only other nute company there, & I saw Big Mike lol, and didnt really like talking to any of the AN reps haha, but they did kick me down with some root shooters :-D. The AN website is saying now that the new Sensi Grow is out (june 15th) and the new conni will be out on the 30th.... maybe they changed the calc since they're finally releasing the new 5n1 formulas, just speculation tho.... i for one am waiting to try out the new formulas before i make up my mind about them, but im apart of the crowd that hates how they're advertising lol

O

ODGG

i might give this ppm formula a run for it show. If its that easy and produces results, why not?

L

LEBDOG

i might give this ppm formula a run for it show. If its that easy and produces results, why not?

I ran a 1/3 ratio of the schedule and got the best buds I have ever had this week! Good luck.

PS: They pulled their iphone app a month ago and still haven't reposted it. I still have the old one, but it's pure junk as the numbers don't equate.

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

they changed the date again on the site. "tentative date august 15th" i guess im just going to have to stop holding my breath

mikeross

mikeross

I have never seen any of AN gear in any hydro store other then their nute line obviously. There equipment looks top shelf but have yet to ever see it in person.

Top Bottom