New and Improved

• Thread starter DO IT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DO IT

DO IT

Ok, so I'm starting a new build. It's going to be the same as my last 50k spot but as the title states it will be all new. I'm going with the new double ended Phillips in the bloom rooms and all my electronics will be coming from Power Box. This spot will consist of 2 20k bloom rooms on a flip, 1 9k veg room and a 1k mom/experiment room(don't know which yet). I will post progress pic's as it comes along. This is where I'm at right now. First pic is the over all structure, second is the bloom rooms which are 40x15 each and the last pic is the backside.

New and improved
New and improved 2
New and improved 3
Billyboat

Billyboat

Holy smokes! I'm impressed with the building size! What's the advantage to the metal studs over the traditional wood framing?

Billyboat

Billyboat

It's easier to work with, does not attract termites or rot and it way cheaper than wood.

Do you buy it as a pre cut design (almost like a prefab) as in you give room dimensions and the company cuts em all to order or is it like a lumber yard and you just buy lots of materials and cut to length?

DO IT

DO IT

They actually come the perfect size for me. They are just shy of 10ft which is the height I like my rooms to be. If I need any other sizes I just cut them down. They also come with holes for water/ electrical which makes running thing in the walls great.

Chobble

Chobble

I may have just came...

Sub'd up, I like what you guys are working with. If I go commercial it will definitely be in a manner like this.

Chobble

B

Burned Haze

WOW :)

I am sure your going somewhere good, What strain or strains choices are you going to start with once completed ? Anyways props to you and hope for the best! Keep them pictures and updates comings cause us THCF love em ;) please

subscribed

DO IT

DO IT

WOW :)

I am sure your going somewhere good, What strain or strains choices are you going to start with once completed ? Anyways props to you and hope for the best! Keep them pictures and updates comings cause us THCF love em ;) please

subscribed

I'm running SR71 and a gifted cut that is nice I just don't know what it is. I also have a LAD mom that's about to get put to use in the next month or so. I also have a mom of Chemdog D it's just not my style but I keep her around just in case I get the itch.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Shhhhhhhhhhikness! cant wait to seee you finish up the rooms playaa its gunnna be popin off soon in there what sum flayyyme. is that the rezzie ontop in the last pic? @DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

No the rezi's will be outside the room on the floor and inside the room I will have a smaller collection rezi.

Top Bottom