New and Improved

• Thread starter DO IT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower4life

grower4life

Please don't be offended but canna is one of the worst coco's available on the market. Just think you are buying a product that out of the bag you have to amend or try and fix the drainage. I use basement mix and will not buy another medium until I find a better draining medium.

What up @DO IT completely agree with the cana coco not being the best out there, I switched to Sanctuary soil big city hydro mix,
best drainage ive ever come across. 3 different types and cuts of coco core/laa rock/red wood bark/perlite. I still put an inch of #4 chunky perlite down in the bottoms of geo pots or beds. Google there name and check it out.

cc503

cc503

Looks good. so this is above the veg room what's above the power box? and are you running a continuous feed? Looking at all that runoff.
Hey noob question :) when you set up your room the ballasts are all on the outside, how do run all the chords in and still keep the room sealed for co2?

cc503

cc503

Yeah sweet pictures how do you get away with no fans in that room? Does it have to doo with the big ol vent/duct in the top left?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Pulling up a chair. If you decide to run DE bulbs you can nix the power box and get the gavita el2 controller. You will love it. And you should try the nutrifield 70/30 mix sometime. I just filled a few beds with it and the drainage is killer, plus you don't have to waster time mixing shit up.

DO IT

DO IT

I'm running basement mix right now so I don't have to mix n e thing. I used to run the nutri when it first came out. I also buy a container at a time so I get a good deal from royal gold on the basement mix.

cc503

cc503

damn that is a sweet room! Are you running a drain to waste setup? or is that recirculating? The pvc in the well at the right of the pic is for pumping stuff out? I just came into a space that is 27 by 13.5 with another 14x11 attatched in an L shaped setup and trying to figure how to set it up, how many lights i can comfortably fit and how many plants to do per light, so thanks for the pics :) also what are the open vents for and how do you do that with co2?

DO IT

DO IT

I would split the big room.into 2 rooms and use the 14x11 as a veg room. I use a CO2 burner 2 trees per light

DO IT

DO IT

All the PVC is for feeding and draining that is a 300gal catch tank in the room and I run a 500gal rezi outside of the room

DO IT

DO IT

I run 60 day +/- strains. I start the off in a veg room for 30 days then transfer to a flower room. I then put another set of babies into the veg room. At 30 days I put them into my second flower room and throw another set of babies in the veg room. I now have a flower room with 30 days till harvest a flower room with 60 days till harvest and a veg room with 30 days till they are ready to me transfered. This way I chop every 30 days which spreads the load.

grower4life

grower4life

I run 60 day +/- strains. I start the off in a veg room for 30 days then transfer to a flower room. I then put another set of babies into the veg room. At 30 days I put them into my second flower room and throw another set of babies in the veg room. I now have a flower room with 30 days till harvest a flower room with 60 days till harvest and a veg room with 30 days till they are ready to me transfered. This way I chop every 30 days which spreads the load.

Fuking awesome yo!

M

MarcoTC

Awesome setup. Very impressive and clean.
How do you handle the humidity at the dark hours? I don't see any dehumidifiers.
Is the air handler somehow doing that for you?

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I always wonder about grows/threads like this
Either they're too busy counting cash or an epic fail.........

Latest posts

Top Bottom