new auto run outdoors

• Thread starter sensisaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sensisaint

whats up farmers just started up some new autos for a test run,they are deimos,syrup,red dwarf,white dwarf(all from buddha seeds spain) then theres auto galaxy,auto wembley and auto pyramid again(from pyramid seeds spain) and low girl from advandced seeds spain. will be posting info as they grow. peace and love

jagle

jagle

nice was thinking of doing auto's outside but im afraid ive missed the weather,w ill be planting some early next year tho for sure, nice strain selection.

Haze

Haze

I took some pics of Sensisaint's autos, and will post them up here soon.

S

sensisaint

hey whats up farmers. jagle good luck with the auto next season, they will def work out for you there. and haze cant wait for the pics bro,much appreciated.

Haze

Haze

Heres a shot from 4 days ago, I will keep adding up new ones, def need to take some more today/night, as they are really taking off now. I have a few good pics of the beans being made outside, let me know if you want to start up a thread for them. In the meant time theres these shots of the autos for ya bro.

SensiAutos.jpg

jagle

jagle

all very healthy looking, really taking off

are those babies grown entierly outdoors? or did you start them indoors?

Haze

Haze

I believe they were started indoors, but literally just until leaves were shown. I could be wrong, I will wait for Sensi to comment. They are already more than 3x the size right now I will take more pics this eve if I can arrange a meet with Sensi.

jagle

jagle

nice nice, got 3 auto seeds on the way to me now, gonna put em down for the last 2 months of summer, harvest mid septemberish.

got a one of each

Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya
Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya Diesel
Nirvana Seeds Bubblelicious

all fem and all autos cant wait

Haze

Haze

Sounds good jagle, I am constantly being amazed by autos, I personally havent grown one since LowRyder back in 03/04ish, but have many friends that have given them a good go. Sensisaint ran one under 24 hour floros ( Auto Pyramid - Pyramid Seeds ) and got a very respectable yield, all factors considered. I think you will be impressed. Keep us posted with updates!

jagle

jagle

ill start a thread once ive something worth showing indeed.

ive a lil greenhouse to start em off in, about 17hours of daylight where i am atm, by september 1st itll be about 14 so should be enough to get some harvest off em

Haze

Haze

Jagle. I am here at Sensisaints garden and he has offered me some beans to send to you ( he is very busy man ) so - if you would like, we will send you some autoflower beans. I wouldnt worry too much about the photoperiod where you are, like I said I have seen very respectable yields from 24 hour photoperiod , as well as 12 hour. Let us know!!

Haze

jagle

jagle

Jagle. I am here at Sensisaints garden and he has offered me some beans to send to you ( he is very busy man ) so - if you would like, we will send you some autoflower beans. I wouldnt worry too much about the photoperiod where you are, like I said I have seen very respectable yields from 24 hour photoperiod , as well as 12 hour. Let us know!!

Haze

Jesus thats too nice of ye.

ya i think the photo period wont matter, the plants will mature and flower because they are old, not because of the hours

S

sensisaint

all very healthy looking, really taking off

are those babies grown entierly outdoors? or did you start them indoors?

hey whats up jagle,thanks bro.ya man they were germed inside and then moved when they had just the cotyledons where showing. now they are all about 10inch in size and getting bigger.good luck with the aoutos you ordered they sound delicious,and if you would like a few more to try let us know .take care and peace

jagle

jagle

gorgeous man, give us more photos haha, we need updates

best of luck, keep well dude

S

sensisaint

haha will do man. and haze thanks for posting the pics always appreciate it bro

Haze

Haze

No worries, I love takin pics anyway. I will be in your neck of the woods today, we will see what we can do about tossin up some more pics. Hold on Jag they're comin!

S

sensisaint

so i woke up today and went out to check the auto ladies and some fucking punk as mother fuckers have hope a fence and stole all the aoutos except 2 the smallest two were left,and they also pieced out with two ex cheese ladies that were in veg,just being sprayed for bugs. what a digrace of humanity when someone steals someone elses medicine,as im a caregiver and patient this is just wrong to steal especially those who are only trying to help people who need it. i wish all the bad karma to the pieces of shit that stole these meds, as thats at least what they deserve. so i guess as of now this thread is done,thanks for following farmers til next time be safe and watch those rippers!!!!!!!!!! and for all the rippers KARMA'S A BITCH!!!!!!

Top Bottom