new auto run outdoors

• Thread starter sensisaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

bullshit..... rippng in veg/early flower is so irritating. an old smoker used to say, a good ripper would take the top 1/2 and leave the bottom to salvage/re-veg or whatever. i told him a good ripper is a dead one, eventually.

i dont usually go all crazy security untill late august onto october. but after seeing a few other rips on here of veggin plants, im gonna set things up tonight!!

on a related note. when you do autos, i noticed someone said they missed the season, if its an auto cant you run it anytime?? i was thinking about puttin a few autos out after these outdoors finish. or is there not enough sunlight?? hmmm either way sucks man.

S

sensisaint

bullshit..... rippng in veg/early flower is so irritating. an old smoker used to say, a good ripper would take the top 1/2 and leave the bottom to salvage/re-veg or whatever. i told him a good ripper is a dead one, eventually.

i dont usually go all crazy security untill late august onto october. but after seeing a few other rips on here of veggin plants, im gonna set things up tonight!!

on a related note. when you do autos, i noticed someone said they missed the season, if its an auto cant you run it anytime?? i was thinking about puttin a few autos out after these outdoors finish. or is there not enough sunlight?? hmmm either way sucks man.

ya man totally sucks but what can i di now?! anyways ya man it dont matter when you use autos just the obvious that they need to be done before heavy frost,good luck with you security set up bro and all my best with the ladies. and i would say give the autos i go. take care and peace bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom