New Autoflower and Tester seed run

• Thread starter Gtglicky3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Sorry to hear about the stubborn ones....let us know if there's anything we can do......

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Sorry to hear about the stubborn ones....let us know if there's anything we can do......
Thanks Bilber I appreciate it. I decided to keep them going I put the 3500K COB lights over them and moved it closer and gave them a lot more Nitrogen im starting more as well. I think it’s a combination of me having to many crammed in and my shit soil mix

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

There is some yellowing but the yellow circles on the leaves are good old Georgia Pine Pollen I rinse them before coming in the house.
BluTerp #2 flipped 7 days ago no signs yet
From @Choppr
IMG 1035

BluTerp #3 flipped Thursday 14th
IMG 1036
IMG 1037

BluTerp #4 still in veg
IMG 1038
IMG 1039

BluTerp Clone off #3 rooted
IMG 1042

Lemon Stank? Clone my 3rd Gen
IMG 1031

Blackberry moon Rocks x Orange Blossom clones the small 1 is rooted just got it’s 1st new leaf the big 1 is fresh from after I harvested From @Trae1170
IMG 1045
IMG 1041

Fruity Pebbles from @Bilber
Black Sugar from @GoldenDragondnw
There both vary far behind which is my fault but there still alive
IMG 1029
IMG 1030

Last pic is BluTurp #2 also
Don’t know why it went to the bottom

IMG 1033
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

The Easy Bud Auto’s
Sand and Stone #1
IMG 1066

IMG 1067

Sand and stone #2
Gonna pollinate this 1 with the Titan F1 Auto Pollen when it stops stretching
IMG 1076

IMG 1077

Hempy Bucket
Gonna pollinate this 1 as well
IMG 1070

IMG 1068

The 2 in coco and peat
IMG 1075

The midget White Widow Auto
I pollenated with the ~Fem Titan F1 Auto pollen today. I figured screw it not gonna get much bud out of it so I’ll get some seeds out of it. My 1st Autoflower x Autoflower cross
IMG 1079

I started 2 more White Widow Auto today as well. The Kratky is in the house with the little plants

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The Easy Bud Auto’s
Sand and Stone #1
View attachment 2136620
View attachment 2136621
Sand and stone #2
Gonna pollinate this 1 with the Titan F1 Auto Pollen when it stops stretching
View attachment 2136622
View attachment 2136623
Hempy Bucket
Gonna pollinate this 1 as well
View attachment 2136624
View attachment 2136625
The 2 in coco and peat
View attachment 2136626
The midget White Widow Auto
I pollenated with the ~Fem Titan F1 Auto pollen today. I figured screw it not gonna get much bud out of it so I’ll get some seeds out of it. My 1st Autoflower x Autoflower cross
View attachment 2136627
I started 2 more White Widow Auto today as well. The Kratky is in the house with the little plants
badass! I take the kratky if I remember right, is a wick system?

Bilber

Bilber

Orange tree clones.....awesome.....I've been trying blueberry propagation for the last 3 years.....I'm not so good at that yet.....I've had a success, but my odds are very bad......

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Orange tree clones.....awesome.....I've been trying blueberry propagation for the last 3 years.....I'm not so good at that yet.....I've had a success, but my odds are very bad......
Nice I mean the only way to get better is to try I been reading a lot about it but every site says something different so I’m try 2 fresh & 2 old stalks and can take 2 to 8 weeks to root so I honestly have no clue lol.
Im trying to branch out more and try different things with plants of all types and get better at cloning
I started Pomegranates trees from seed last year them damn things can take up to 2 months to germinate I actually dumped 2 pots an saw them growing

Bilber

Bilber

Out of the many, many, many cuttings I've taken off the Blueberry, only two have, not only rooted, but are growing......yup....tried hardwood, softwood, this wood, that wood....trial and error...

Pomegranate would be cool to grow.....I'd love an orchard of all sorts of fruits.....veggies too....

Wishing you some orange clones from CNY.... probably doesn't help any, but.......

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Out of the many, many, many cuttings I've taken off the Blueberry, only two have, not only rooted, but are growing......yup....tried hardwood, softwood, this wood, that wood....trial and error...

Pomegranate would be cool to grow.....I'd love an orchard of all sorts of fruits.....veggies too....

Wishing you some orange clones from CNY.... probably doesn't help any, but.......
My Pomegranate is doing good this year I gave the other 2 to my nephews in Florida.
If the oranges root I’ll send you one my buddy’s mom has 1 in PA it’s like 3ft and get 20 to 30 every year she just brings it in the winter. I get my trees from Home Depot I don’t have tree nursery money lol

Bilber

Bilber

That is so tempting......I appreciate it Gt!

If I had a dedicated GROW space, not a dedicated gr⁰w space, I would try it.....

Don't laugh, but I almost ordered coffee plants.....they're not expensive.....rather cheap considering......that was 2 years ago.....it boiled down to space.....

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

White Widow Auto
I made sure to pollinate every pistil
IMG 1431

IMG 1430

The 5 pollinated Easy Bud Auto’s are chugging along still too
The other Easy Bud Auto’s
IMG 1321
IMG 1395

IMG 1393

IMG 1373

Lemon Stank? Clone starting to fill out a bit I topped the 4 main heads she got a little sun burn
IMG 1410

Latest posts

Top Bottom