New Autoflower and Tester seed run

• Thread starter Gtglicky3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

I forget the flower time on mine, but the first two Kratkys that went in different flower areas have about 1 inch, maybe 2 inches of veg nutes left......once stretch is almost done, I'll change containers with flower nutes.....hopefully alls not wasted on this Kratky Method......I'm for sure a firm believer! Thank you Gt, for the update....

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

I forget the flower time on mine, but the first two Kratkys that went in different flower areas have about 1 inch, maybe 2 inches of veg nutes left......once stretch is almost done, I'll change containers with flower nutes.....hopefully alls not wasted on this Kratky Method......I'm for sure a firm believer! Thank you Gt, for the update....
I like the Kratky method the auto I have in it has pistils so trying to be safe and cautious about it. I just emptied another Folgers can I think I might put the BBMR x OB clone in a Kratky after see how awesome yours looks

Bilber

Bilber

I swear.....I'd be screwed if I were running DWC/RDWC......once they take, they take....I'm running a test on when you first see roots, flower time......I'm curious on how long or how much veg nutes are used before having to swap nutes over.....I do know that the bigger the roots, the more it drinks......

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Mini Mintz through a few Nanners about 2 weeks ago that I didn’t notice at first so she’s been by her self has afew seeds on her I plucked the nanners and just gonna let it grow out Smells super Dank
IMG 0765

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

The mini Mintz close up
IMG 0811
IMG 0817

Put two nails in the lemon Stank? and Took some big leaf’s and the other lower branch since I cloned the other I think I took it Monday. Dried out all week and sampled today also sampled a piece off the BBMR x OB I’m vary happy with the tasteof both. The BBMR x OB was super dense
IMG 0810

Also got afew beans from a trade with Trae1170 pretty bad ass they came in a awesome B day card on my B day!
IMG 0818

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The biggest BluTerp got flipped first and turned out to be a male so I pulled it and flipped BluTerp #2 on Friday so we’ll see. BluTerp #3 & #4 are still in veg
View attachment 2133680
That shade of green is beautiful homie!
Badass. Shame about the make. You still gonna snatch pollen? 5 of your bd x bm are rocking it! They are just getting into a real veg cycle. Figured you may dig an update. Sorry about posting on this thread. I hope it’s cool too. 👊🏻🤡

IMG 3867
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

That shade of green is beautiful homie!
Badass. Shame about the make. You still gonna snatch pollen? 5 of your bd x bm are rocking it! They are just getting into a real veg cycle. Figured you may dig an update. Sorry about posting on this thread. I hope it’s cool too. 👊🏻🤡
Yea it’s all good buddy. And no I’m not collecting any pollen from this one if I get another maybe but probably the next time I run them I still have more of those seeds.

That’s awesome to about the seedlings can’t wait to see there progress
I got 2 of the PBB x Cmen going and 1 mystery from you also i didn’t realize I dropped it when I put them all in tubes lol
IMG 0888

I wanna start a new thread soon for the new plants from you 🐲 & MEGA & Bilber

Last edited:
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

2 Easy Bud Auto in sand & 1” round stone
IMG 0923

IMG 0919

Hempy Bucket in my soil mix -Easy Bud Auto
IMG 0924

The Kratky -Easy Bud Auto I definitely wanna try this again I tried to play it safe and it backfired
IMG 0927

2 coco Husk/jungle lizard peat moss. I dropped the ball on these as well and didn’t feed them and water them enough. -Easy Bud Auto
IMG 0928

The 3 -Easy Bud Auto in the 4gal pot could not be happier with how it’s turning out so far still stretching. Hasn’t been vary sunny this past week so there a little light in color
IMG 0929

I still bring it in at night to be safe for now
IMG 0913

The little sad White Widow Auto. It got put in that bad batch of soil I mixed. The run off water is darker then coffee I’ll be starting another 1 soon
IMG 0930

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

So everything is growing good other then the new plants I started afew weeks ago I tried changing out the soil in hopes they would recover but it’s not happening there’s just no vigor and they don’t look happy.
IMG 1007

Pic is from last night everything is outside other then these so I was sitting in the grow room smoking a pipe Contemplating starting this grow over

Top Bottom