new beans on the way. new grow to start

• Thread starter 4everhigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

4everhigh

just made an order from attitude to start a lil collection of quality strains. rather than using bagseed.

De Sjamaan seeds PURPLE WIDOW(purple power x white widow)
Female seeds NL x BIG BUD
DINAFEM Sweet Deep Grapefruit
DINAFEM Royal Haze
DINAFEM California Hash Plant
DINAFEM Roadrunner AUTO

my plans are to pop about 6 or 7 of the purple widow and the roadrunner auto first time around. veg them all until the roadrunner is done, take a few cuttings from the purple widows, then put them into flower. im going to leave males and females together first time around so i can get a personal supply of seeds to last. the cuttings that are females, i will keep the best two and grow them up. im only working with a 4'x4' tent 400watt and a few flouros right now so i cant go crazy. plus being a medical patient im only allowed to grow 12 under the law at any one time. plan on getting a 4'x2' grow tent with 150watt hps and some cfls for a veg room soon here.
second time around ill pop a few of my dinafems and see what i can get started with those bad lads. questions comments please.

first gotta hope the seeds get to me. last time US Customs stole them from me. i got the guaranteed delivery option by purchasing tshirt and even went further to have them ship with candy sweets. so lets hope! any one else from midwest order from attitude with good an bad results i wouild like to hear from ya. thanks

E

erudite

I used attitude for about 20-25 packs of mandala, kc brains and nirvana gear.... it all showed up without paying for the stealth shipping so hopefully everything comes to ya man.

4everhigh

I used attitude for about 20-25 packs of mandala, kc brains and nirvana gear.... it all showed up without paying for the stealth shipping so hopefully everything comes to ya man.

thanks buddy. ya i got my fingers crossed.

4everhigh

beans arrived today. safe n sound! thanks attitude. 6 purple widows, 1 dinafem roadrunner auto, and 1 female seeds white widow x bigbud are in water soaking. cant wait to get started finaly

Top Bottom