New Boost pack "terpene essential pack"

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

you use thenm the same a the RH packs (which they admited that they negatively affected pot) these are "new" their are 13 different terpene profiles that you can choose --- $18.89 a pack So you can add this to your jar when curring. for you specifi terpene/s interesting thoughts on? "intergra-products.com"

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Yeah I get what they are going for here. I have used the humidity packs but not these. I like the humidity packs for final “distribution” meaning filling all the little glass jars everywhere we vape or smoke. Storing a dozen strains across 3 locations, some don’t get touched for months and end up too dry for my liking. Little packs fix that.

I have a hard time believing that cured bud can get extra infused in a meaningful way. Maybe if you are selling it. But I don’t imagine it would impact the high. I suppose you could make vanilla pot in a similar way out of your cupboard.

I have a tray of 9 different liquid terpenes that I use with concentrates and my little bro sciencey human testing shows they do not steer the high like popular literature would have you believe.

I say grow good weed and leave the marketing pitches for the folks that have money burning a hole in their pocket. I’d rather spend the money on improving growing and curing. How are you curing and storing now?

Anthem

Anthem

Yeah I get what they are going for here. I have used the humidity packs but not these. I like the humidity packs for final “distribution” meaning filling all the little glass jars everywhere we vape or smoke. Storing a dozen strains across 3 locations, some don’t get touched for months and end up too dry for my liking. Little packs fix that.

I have a hard time believing that cured bud can get extra infused in a meaningful way. Maybe if you are selling it. But I don’t imagine it would impact the high. I suppose you could make vanilla pot in a similar way out of your cupboard.

I have a tray of 9 different liquid terpenes that I use with concentrates and my little bro sciencey human testing shows they do not steer the high like popular literature would have you believe.

I say grow good weed and leave the marketing pitches for the folks that have money burning a hole in their pocket. I’d rather spend the money on improving growing and curing. How are you curing and storing now?
Moe this is an interesting subject for me. I work at a location that is about 1.5 miles off the freeway and there are about 5 illegal dispensaries in the little area. That being said I went into one to see what was up. At the I was growing Wedding Cake and they had some that was their top shelf. I purchased a couple grams and the smells was pretty darn good. I cracked that bottle open a couple days later and the smell changed. Pretty sure they were spraying with some sort of Terpene product.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Moe this is an interesting subject for me. I work at a location that is about 1.5 miles off the freeway and there are about 5 illegal dispensaries in the little area. That being said I went into one to see what was up. At the I was growing Wedding Cake and they had some that was their top shelf. I purchased a couple grams and the smells was pretty darn good. I cracked that bottle open a couple days later and the smell changed. Pretty sure they were spraying with some sort of Terpene product.

Sounds like it.

H

hawkman

well put --- RH pack are good for long term storage 6mos + -- have used them when a jar "went dry" so to say a "pack" help bring it back and only leve pack in for a sort time -- thoughts

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
a way to get a natural terp profile is to include a little broadband UVA in the lights mix

Top Bottom