New breeding project

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tigger

Agreed on the BB x DP, it sounds like a match made in heaven! And actually, there are not a lot of (BB x Sativa) crosses out there, except maybe for chimera's work, which is of type (Sativa x BB). In the same spirit, how about a BB x Columbia Gold line :woot: I would dig that! Anyway, I guess any cross with that BB is gonna be sick if that cut lives up to your expectations Loompa!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Loompa - I don't frequent this forum often, but in search of more info regarding your gear I found this thread. You spoke of bringing back old school genetics, and I love this. You also spoke of pine tasting herb, and I was wondering how this project is going? When I used to get herb from Garberville back in the late 90's we used to get piney tasting herb and we always preferred that herb. Also, have you ever heard of Hasan?

Just bought up a Yeti 3 and Silver bub (or something like that) and really looking forward to grow it. I have a large greenhouse that will run these seeds next year. Thank you for all your work, I hope to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Loompa - I don't frequent this forum often, but in search of more info regarding your gear I found this thread. You spoke of bringing back old school genetics, and I love this. You also spoke of pine tasting herb, and I was wondering how this project is going? When I used to get herb from Garberville back in the late 90's we used to get piney tasting herb and we always preferred that herb. Also, have you ever heard of Hasan?

Just bought up a Yeti 3 and Silver bub (or something like that) and really looking forward to grow it. I have a large greenhouse that will run these seeds next year. Thank you for all your work, I hope to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Let me just say that things are in the works right now. I don't know for sure how everything will pan out but I have some special treats coming your guys way as far as old school genetics. We have acquired some gems and have a few more in the works, in the end who knows, but we have some exceptional plants and lines to share. Thank you very much for the kind words and Wish you the best at finding something special. If you have any questions just hit me up.

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Well I am converting flower rooms into pollination rooms to help increase production. I am also going to seed my whole outdoor crop this year and so there will be some serious dank and new lines popping. My question for you all is..... What are you all most interested in?

I plan on filling my indoor room and all my ourdoor with Underdawg mother cuts. I have a choice on how to go about the initial phase of breeding. I have two Ideas, first I can reverse the Triangle Cut and hit her to the Underdawg. Or I can work a nice male from my BX2 line and hit the underdawg again. What do you guys want to see?

We are also going to continue working on my BB x Underdog OG which as you old timers know, I did the initial F1 5 or 6 years back and they were phenominal. I get hit up everyday to start working that line into perfection. And that BB is DJ Shorts actual BB mother breeder he uses on his BB line to make beans, so rest assured sees the real deal.

The Abomidable Snowman will be worked, but she has a little work that needs to be done. There are some gems in there for sure, but there are still some more sativa lanky phenos thast all need to be bred out. But expect a nice variation with some very special plants popping up, you will have to pheno hunt with this stock until I can refine it more.

I also have some OLD SCHOOL genetics that I intend to bring back. I have my UD x Vietnameese Black, I have Chemdog D x Columbian Gold, I have a few other sativa goodies if anyone is interested in me working some sativa bloodlines.

We have our Silver Bubster that is a great representation of Bubba Kush which will be worked this year.

In the course of the year we have also acquired some old school genetics, like The real Cough, The real Old school BB cut floating in the early nineties predating DJ Short, also got a hold of the Daywrecker cut, also am acquiring the old school early nineties Afghani that smell of pine tree sap, not thios sweet sting ghani phenos which is all you see these day. We also acquired that super dank Durbin Poison pheno floating around which is super dank. Also have a few other very very promising cuts on there way which will blow all your minds. All these genetics are of the older school varietals as my main goal is to introduce old school genes back into the gene pool after amsterdam fucked up all the works and bottleknnecked and inbred everything. Its time to introduce the word dank back into the weed conversation and it is coming folks.

Any and all opinions are welcome and would love to hear your input.

(UD x Daywrecker) x true Trainwreck=DawgHazeTrain
(Chemdog D x Columbian Gold) x true Romulan=GoldenRomulanDawg

DawgHazeTrain x GoldenRomulanDawg=GoldenDawgTrain

LOL!!I know that would b a lot of work for one strain..it's got some old skool sativa genetics mixed in w the most amazing OGS..idk man was just wracking my brain thinking..who knows maybe some day I would try it that is of course if I could ever get my hands on any of those genetics HA..just a thought n who knows maybe it'll happen someday..and it seems like u would b able to keep the flowering to 10 weeks or less..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

TK x Old school BB. sounds epic. << Blueberry blues ?
TK x Yeti <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Bermuda Triangle ?
TK x Chemdog D <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 3 Leg Dog?
TK x Miami White <<<<<<<<<<< Yak? or Blow?
TK x Viet black <<<<<<<<<<<<< Newspaper?
^^^^^^
That sounds like fun. :pompus:

Also Many Props on your projects! Keep em going!

Last edited:
M

Mightyka

Hi Loompa!
I am just really curious if the TK reversal project was successful. Few people here like Nspecta turn TK to male but without viable pollen.

I am really excited about TK x Underdawg beans!
Good luck!

blis84

blis84

Let me just say that things are in the works right now. I don't know for sure how everything will pan out but I have some special treats coming your guys way as far as old school genetics. We have acquired some gems and have a few more in the works, in the end who knows, but we have some exceptional plants and lines to share. Thank you very much for the kind words and Wish you the best at finding something special. If you have any questions just hit me up.

We have a blueberry project going now, so far we have three different blueberry cuts, haven't seen any of them flower out yet but they are supposedly nice cuts, we will see if its the blueberry we are looking for. Were also running 5 packs of each of rare dankness blue ox, longs peak blue, dj shorts true blue and reg blue, DP blueberry, and sol blubonic. The plan is to find a few males from each to use and find that bb mom were looking for. Once we find her, we have a sick og raskal white s1 mom that is crazy potent, she was the standout from four packs of white s1s and I think is on par with kromes white were gonna dust her with our best blueberry males from each strain and then bx back to our keeper mom. Were hoping for some bb offspring that is a bit more potent and actually tastes like blueberries.

TortureKill

TortureKill

I can just speak for me, but I am not a big fan of all those sweet stinky afghan phenos that is all you se today. I remember in the early nineties pulling this straight up ghani weed that nothing close to sweet stink and was pure piney and skunky. Im trying to get those old school genetics back into our gene pool, cause god knows the gene pool now just sucks. My dream is to bring back the straight up piney skunk ghani phenos that used to hit Cali all the time.

I know that ghani you are speaking of and Ive got some good old heads that have been growing this for years. Im working on getting back to breeding with this, and I hope to share it with a few of you good guys out there very soon. This old ghani is still here in its pure form, and has been growing since the 70s.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Theres 2 families in my area that have this old afghani. Only about 3 guys growing the original mother which is EASILY the best weed Ive ever smoked or seen to this day. They regularly sib to keep a seed stash, and have 10,000s of seeds stored in freezers. I was gifted some seeds years ago, but theyre no longer viable bc I didnt store tham as I should. Ive got access to the seeds, but what I really want is that original clone so I can share this girl with the world. This clone is so frosty its white, and when your burn it, it just smokes like a hash. Wont stay lit its so sticky. It wont burn in a joint. The smoke expands so hard, and feels like pepperspray in your lungs. 100% one hit weed, and after hitting it once you hack so hard you dont even want another hit.. It is unreal, and im not exaggerating one bit. Not at all. These 2 families grow this for headstash and when they have extra they will only sell 8ths at $65. Most of it is shared amongst the family, but it does make its way to some friends, but theyre paying top dollar everytime. Growing out the seeds, there are some decent yeilding sticky typical afghanis, than there are some super frosty plants that grow sparse but insanely sticky buds. Theres nothing sweet about the smell or taste on these, its just rip your head off pepperspray funk. This is one of the first varieties I had grown as a kid, and Ive yet to see anything that rivals it. It would absolutely blow most of todays og's out of the water.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

TortureKill - Is this herb called Hasan? If so, I know exactly what your talking about. Best weed on the face of the planet.

H

happy b

Loving the input guys and as I started comtemplating....I think I might do a reversed GSC cut we have and hit the straight UD. I had been planning on using erkle, but the GSC cut is dank and I think ultimately will combine and match up better, while still throwing out purple phenos, that rank in THC higher than the urkle. Thats a great idea.

Im also going to work the Vitemeese x OG and hit a male to the mother UD, those Vitnameese phenos were dank weed, and the aroma profile was straight dank, I think that is a winner waiting to be worked into perfection. Of course we have facilities where are last male will come from, since I found an outstanding female that almost idetical to my UD, This next gen of Yet is going to be stellar. Also have facilities set up for further linebreeding on the Foodog and also the silver bubster. Also have facilities all set up to work the BB x UD cross. I am also in contact with a group of high class respectable breeders that have been breeding all CBD high strains, so in colaboration, we will be also introducing their work with our and so expect to see High CBD options coming soon, and I mean 20% plus in the CBD category....some serious CBD meds for those in dire need of CBD's. I only work with the the top most proficient and caring breeders that do give a shit about their lines. Rest assured these CBD lines are spectacular.

Keep the ideas flowing guys, of all your ideas, you never know which one will strike my fancy also and Ill have to make room. Keep them coming and props to those that have already helped me decide a few different avenues to pursue.
I would LOVE to see an urkle x headband...urkldawg og!

zeke

zeke

I like the name Hasan, as in Hasan i-Sabbah aka the old man on the mountain...hey Loompa what about Sensi Star? I love my old nineties cut from Portland. Yeti star would be sweet.

TortureKill - Is this herb called Hasan? If so, I know exactly what your talking about. Best weed on the face of the planet.

@Bulldog11, could you share with me your experiences with Hasan? I've seen it mentioned more than once on different boards as a 1-liner buried just like your comment. I've only been able to glean it's available in Cali...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I only know of two sources of the Hasan. A dude that used to grow it in a closet in the Santa Cruz area. He doesn't have the cut anymore as I understand it. The other source was a group of guys out of Humboldt county. I lost contact with them and with anybody that knows them. Hasan is my white whale. It always sold for $60 an 1/8th all the way up, but this has been 15 years now. Been a long time, but I could pick out that herb from .2grams in a plastic bag from across the room. Without a doubt, when the Hasan gets pulled out everybody turns their head.

Sounds like some prehistoric type smoke :D I wonder about varieties such as this... ancient heirloom lines like whatever purple haze Hendrix smoked!

Latest posts

Top Bottom