New breeding project

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

My roomate dad was in Vietnam!
He has atleast close to 1000 beans in jars from that 70"s era!
Panama red,Thai stick, Jamaican Ganga,laughing Buddha grass,Acapulco gold...
Thai stick was his holy grail smoke, he said those guys back then cured Thai stick in rooms with opium...
Maybe one day we"ll crack em....
Hopefully some are still viable!

Id guard those with my LIFE. Never know what's in those gems.
Respect

S

shavits

Hey Loompa just some food for thought here! Will you ever be reconnecting with Motarebel for a collaboration project in the future? I'm a huge fan of Motarebel and crew! I learned of Loompa Farms from Motarebel and it would be cool to see some collaborations between the two of ya! Just a thought I had so I figured I'd ask!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Vietnameese Black sounds awesome ...loving the old school something new! Of course anything u drop NO bitchin here... M

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Hey Loompa just some food for thought here! Will you ever be reconnecting with Motarebel for a collaboration project in the future? I'm a huge fan of Motarebel and crew! I learned of Loompa Farms from Motarebel and it would be cool to see some collaborations between the two of ya! Just a thought I had so I figured I'd ask!

lol, well what can I say about Mota. He is a mentor to me in several ways and not just breeding. He is an outstanding, caring, person who was actually the first person to really help me get started out with breeding on the web. Mota showed me the way and took me under his wing. I have nothing but respect for the man.

That will always be possible as far as im concerned. Im sure there will be a time when we both decide to work a line together. But at this moment we dont have any plans, and between our schedules with work, and health issues, we haven't been keeping up with each other as of late. He suffers alot with his medical conditions and then I have work going on 24/7 7 days a week, its tough to keep up. But Mota is for me a friend for life. Doesnt matter how much we talk or not, he's got my respect.

S

shavits

lol, well what can I say about Mota. He is a mentor to me in several ways and not just breeding. He is an outstanding, caring, person who was actually the first person to really help me get started out with breeding on the web. Mota showed me the way and took me under his wing. I have nothing but respect for the man.

That will always be possible as far as im concerned. Im sure there will be a time when we both decide to work a line together. But at this moment we dont have any plans, and between our schedules with work, and health issues, we haven't been keeping up with each other as of late. He suffers alot with his medical conditions and then I have work going on 24/7 7 days a week, its tough to keep up. But Mota is for me a friend for life. Doesnt matter how much we talk or not, he's got my respect.

Right on Loompa that's whats up! I have nothing but admiration and respect for both of you! Peace!

F

friend

loompa, Thanks for sharing you're thoughts and hard work !
i am excited to try all of you're strains...i think "realBB" Underdog would be a dream come true :)

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
You need to get the cat piss back love that strain

Trust me, she weighs heavily on my mind also. Just another lost set of genes. It kills me that today we have lost so much of that old school dank. She is also on my list to be aware of. I haven't run into any sources yet claiming to have it, but she's there to be tracked down eventually one day.

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

@loompa I'm almost sure I think @Tha Docta from archiveseedbank is working with catpiss! I think he has a NorCal and SoCal version!

tweedy

tweedy

My roomate dad was in Vietnam!
He has atleast close to 1000 beans in jars from that 70"s era!
Panama red,Thai stick, Jamaican Ganga,laughing Buddha grass,Acapulco gold...
Thai stick was his holy grail smoke, he said those guys back then cured Thai stick in rooms with opium...
Maybe one day we"ll crack em....
Hopefully some are still viable!
They aren't getting any younger, let the dank shine. :)

iCultivate

iCultivate

Nice genes you've got there to play with Loompa! Looking forward to seeing the results of your project.

-- iCultivate --

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Trust me, she weighs heavily on my mind also. Just another lost set of genes. It kills me that today we have lost so much of that old school dank. She is also on my list to be aware of. I haven't run into any sources yet claiming to have it, but she's there to be tracked down eventually one day.

So should i start looking for winooski wild hemp /yes it does exist/ this summer to attempt to look for a pheno with strong attributes? I'm scared to touch anything that has beans to grow without knowing who the orig producer was. Cant believe it toook me this long to come around and sift through the debris of chit that is online genetics. Ill most likely spend the remainder of my life growing/testing these genetics. thanku loompa once again.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I remember KIEF BOWLS OF IT
Awe the BB
It was an outright blueberry taste that till this day I have not tasted such fruit likeliness that literally tastes like it was named years before Dutch passion and dj had it
Damn bro thanks for making me remember way back
I think it was on an Oregon trip for heady glass

Exactly man!!! Your an old head for sure if you remember that old BB. And yea, your spot on. It was around long before amsterdam and DJ popped up with BB. Thats not to knock anyone down, DJ does some very nice work, If he didn't, I wouldn't have used one of his lines in my work. But the fact remains, there was an old BB cut that predates these guys.

T

Trip8

I remember this BB also:) A friend of mine who is an elite tattoo artist from the Chicago area was doing a significant amount of work on a cat from Oregon in '92-'93. That guy was paying for work trading lbo's of BB. Same stuff cornflower/steel blue dense nugs with a true BB flavor/smell and just dank. Potent too.:) I know this because I was trading him sensi haze/ nl5 buds at the same time. Not the cough cut, my own seed selection but very very nice. Wish I still had it but u guys know that one:) bring on the real BB Loompa crew!

Power OG

Power OG

loompa t: 1270697 said:
If your talking about the old school afghani that smelled of pure pine sap straight off an evergreen tree, then I can say, I got my hooks onto that. I remember that shit too. At least thats what I was seeing way back then as christmas bud.
That would be exactly what im talking about. Man I miss that. I hope u hook line & sinker that sexy lady & reintroduce her back to the masses.
Respect
TMB

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Cat piss sparks up an lot of controversy is it a silver haze pheno is it it's own cross what's the difference in NorCal and SoCal are they of the same gene pool is it a freak afghani or a dative does it come from from trainwreck as some swear by all I know is when I first cracked the ziplock I was disgusted by the over whelming cat piss smell but some how that being disgusted drove me to smoke lbs of the stuff man oh man I miss the early 90's

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

I remember an have seen te road kill pheno of big bud not the Dutch watered down crap not even salmon creek as salmon creek is good but the NorCal big bud that floated around for a while that smelled like road kill skunk lodged in your radiator for a hot august day and oh yeah what about the straight mountain grown hippy road kill skunk that shit right there said it all 1 small nug and your friends are hounding you where you got it at man where's the stash hahaha

Top Bottom