New breeding project

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Man @loompa if you could resurrect the old school Christmas tree pine that would make many people feel like a kid again. Not to mention road kill! I hope u get the genetics you need, from there I have no doubt you'll knock it out of the park!

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

I second that a serious Roadkill would be epic.
BUT The gannie sounds like what we had back in the day NO sweet at all.
I have been on a mission sense I came on line for exactly that. Cant wait....
I will be rubbing my hands together watching for that release for sure....
BB the real deal would be amazing. TK for sure...Always BX the Headband....
I could probably go on and on but Ill stop now.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Good luck with your projects @loompa ! I know a homie who has a cultivar that is right up that piney alley. I have it in a few hybrids. I also have a couple cultivars that I will be searching through for RKS. I already have my plate more than full for this season though. Pine and skunk projects will most likely have to wait until next season. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

kes54800

kes54800

Lol its actually it selling out is what has stopped me from growing the yeti.....ur prices are on point...just having fun.
u have such fire id pay double.....maybe not but u kno wat I mean

tweedy

tweedy

I can just speak for me, but I am not a big fan of all those sweet stinky afghan phenos that is all you se today. I remember in the early nineties pulling this straight up ghani weed that nothing close to sweet stink and was pure piney and skunky. Im trying to get those old school genetics back into our gene pool, cause god knows the gene pool now just sucks. My dream is to bring back the straight up piney skunk ghani phenos that used to hit Cali all the time. Now amsterdam has shit so inbred and Skunkman coming out in public saying he breeds skunk for sweet stink cause he doesnt like the skunk phenos coupled with the fact he said he has old stock that still have roadkill gene is them, and he's just sitting ther on them????? What a waste and just another reason how amsterdam breeders fucked it all up. Remember the days they bred for red hairs cause they though THC was in the hairs??...LOLOLOL. How many genes got deleted from the gene pool by them focussing on Red Hair breeding? Its up to us to show the new path, and put amsterdam to sham, cause anyone who has grown amsterdam stuff know it is shit. I spent 20,000 on amsterdam genes only to find out they all use the same sweet stink ghani, the same 4 haze phenos, the same haze thats been around for decades, the same everything, theres nothing new in amsterdam and they sure as hell have never shown up to the scene with anything worth keeping except their old shit which is now extinct, like the original cough, the old school dank big bud, NL, NL#5, skunk weed, haze, you name it, the list goes on...all just recycled all the same genes and thats why all the herb there is almost all the same...one ghani pheno, 4 haze phenos, I master kush pheno (which sucks) all their lettuce HK plants, all sativa offereings which are all just ultimately from shanti and neville back in the day. I wonder what gen they are...f25?...LOLOLOL
Thank you. Just thank you. How many strains today are riding on yesterday's coat tail. Snowcap is a prime example, smells like a haze because it probably is just someones find in a bag of Jack or Pearl. I respect those that came before me but you are correct, getting very tired of less than unique herb with another name thrown on it. Just figured the 10 week thing might be getting in the way of some growers trying your wares :)

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Most definitely a TK reverse x underdawg and TK fems if thats possible... we in socal love our pine sol soapy og's... wow and old skool afghani that smells like pine sap will tickle some fancys around here.... count me in loompa silver bubster x durbin poison... TK x Durbin:woot:... Afghani x Durbin stop teasing me Loompa...
This something with TK

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Talking about classics, How about using katsus chocolate thai with the underdawg? Im sure someone with your status should be able to aquire the ct!

Man, I would love to work with that chocolate Thai, I just dont have it to start working with it. Maybe smeday Ill run into it, but I agree, that would be dank genetics to work into the gene pool.

Loompa:)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Just figured the 10 week thing might be getting in the way of some growers trying your wares :)

haha, so sad for them.

Hilarious how many people want my seeds/cuts when they see the flowers, yet they balk when I tell them 65-70 days on the cuts they really want. Knuckleheads end up going with "yielders", and end up with much more finished product...Beaster quality...lol

Loompa, I like the idea of OLD SCHOOL mixed with the UD. I am not a fan of reversed pollen or S1s, although there have been cases I've chosen to go that route to obtain or preserve something special.

Personally, I'm going to hit my Matilda with some Columbian Red if I can produce a worthy male.

Are you interested at all in the African land races? A mean sativa would be a great mix with UD, in my opinion. Durban Poison for sure, but I was thinking maybe Red Congolese. I have tried a few Malawi phenos, but nothing has been much better than hemp so far.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
You can expect an Underdawg x Durban Poison. I recently posted some pics of our Durban on another site . I've been meaning to do it here as well . Another thing on the list of todos. Red Congolese sounds interesting . I have a friend with a Malawi cut supposedly really high in thcv. May have to look further into that.

Power OG

Power OG

Hell yea brother. I dont know how many were arond in the early early nineties, wehn ther was a gun metal blue, rock hard, massive resin and smelled straight up like BB muffind. It was in circulation many years befor DJ even showed up to the scene. This is the real deal BB, not from DJ Short. Now if I could find a cut of Federations seeds Hawaiin Sativa, that was dank. That was like smoking herb for the first time, all giggles and heppy positive vibration....great fucking smoke. I lost my mom, and now no more seeds. Its such a shame to see all this dank just slowly dissappear.

And even the real deal BubbleGum....not the TH seeds Bubble gun which seems to me to be much more NL dominated, the real Bubblegum was great work and could use some breeding work to modernize here. So much good shit out there....Its just a matter of getting it. Im also working on a very reliable source that has the roadkill pheno, I havent finalized out deal, but rest assure seriously big things are in the works. We might even be hooking up with some other folks that were at the Spanabis cup and we hit it off pretty good. They have full breeding faculities and the whole infrastructure to produce in mumbers so Inm hoping to get production up so we dont have thissmall batch releases anymore and give people much easier access to our work. So between spring planting, prepping properties and dirt, setting up drip systems, seed projects and flower projects for our clubs from frisco to L.a> and we are corporatizinf right now so we are incredibly busy. Im basically up now cause Im still on a high from the Mecca Cup and have whole new ideas to implement and business partnerships to work seeds together in bigger volumn. Doing all out corporate paperwork and putting in Federal trademarks for all out logos under an apparel company so we can get a fed trademark has kept me supper busy. I just went through about 30 emails and have 10 left, I plan on getting to you guys as soon as I can. Take it easy folks, and look forward to all your input.

Loompa:)
wow bro it going to be a busy year for you, and crew. i will be watching and ofcourse if theres anything i can do for Loompa farm crew, you know i will! keep up the great work ! keep it green brothers!
Respect
TMB

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

What's up Loompa!

The Afghani and Durban sound nice. Even better if they were crossed together :) I'm a big fan of those old school indica x sativa hybrids. More OGSquared/FooDawg, HB x BB, and other HB projects for sure as well would be great to see!

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom