New breeding project

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeDream

Damn dude, I wanna try a go at that F-cut X! But to answer your question, I am in process of a chemDD/Chemdog D cross a NL#5Sk. My NL5Sk is unique from her siblings. They put out short, tight stacked plants which sound good but it is the sativa dom pheno that puts out the plumey crystally buds that you could roll between your fingures & they break apart like what you would've found on the orig Sour. I think if you could find a true, good NL5Sk to X with, that the UD would compliment it wtih that sour putrid funk perfectly. What do you thing? Im on F2 with this.
Like the sound of a RKS but whos.... where from.... I just don't see them no more man.
Well since your already on here NSPECTA, why not a UD/Obama X.....? Im calling you both out, your already talking this aren't ya'll....? hmm

-SD

true grit

true grit

I know you said you don't like the sweet tart/candy phenos in your underdawg offspring but what about a sister line that accentuates the candy phenos but retains the underdawg potency?

Depending on how BB the BB is, the BB x Underdawgs could throw tasty phenos too. Im just one of those personally that enjoys the earthy kushy OG notes and potency but sometimes could go for some more intense/different flavors. Sweet tart and candy OGs sound awesome in my book.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Man, I would love to work with that chocolate Thai, I just dont have it to start working with it. Maybe smeday Ill run into it, but I agree, that would be dank genetics to work into the gene pool.

Loompa:)

sotm is on to something here
but... chocolate trip is what you want
knucklehead/teddy via mota may be a option to locate the real deal

i'm guessing choco diesel on roids
might even buy a pack :)

fwiw

B

barefoot

as said it seems most varieties today are hacks from anothers find of yesterday........................whens the last time you got a worked seed line that breeds true for advertised traits..............takes too long and too little interest when the latest hyped cut is the rage......so just hack on the poor gal and get to all those who have no access to cut.....and of course the pic advertising the seed line is the mother cut used in X......and how often will one see the cut in a outcross..........so now on to S1's......surely more consistency, but has it's drawbacks for those purist..........instead of all the shuffleboard tactics why not introduce original parent lines ..........unfortunately most are extinct ..........surely those who travel the globe in search of the fresh stock are doing us all a favor, but even the most remote regions have been infiltrated by the gringo and rarely offer the nostalgia of yesterday................so here we sit today wishin' for what we don't have............and i'd be the first to say I want Pepe'Le Pew back............and what a dumbass I was in not keeping around.....
I know.....I'm outdated in todays thought about this plant and where it's going, but would be damn refreshing to see all of us dedicate one line of preservation................because in a short while your fav will be on the list of extinction...........

nothing personal to anyone just my observations/thoughts over the yr's.................

all the best in ones quest..............

ganj on...................

symbiote420

symbiote420

Great info @Capulator, if anyone should know about that kinda biz I figured it'd be you!
True Durban throws late nanners like a mofo whether grown in or outside ...if it doesn't "herm" then it's probably a hybrid!

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Good luck with your projects @loompa ! I know a homie who has a cultivar that is right up that piney alley. I have it in a few hybrids. I also have a couple cultivars that I will be searching through for RKS. I already have my plate more than full for this season though. Pine and skunk projects will most likely have to wait until next season. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

And likewise brother.Thats awesome you have some old school ghani, that shit was pure dank. Good luck with your projects and if you ever need a tester...Ill grow it out...lol :)

Loompa

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I would love to get some of your Chemdog D x Columbian Gold and UD x Vietnam Black. Bring it on Loompa Farms!

So would I !!!!! Let me say that Vietnamese Black was dank. And the pure rank stink was so enticing. But working her down and trying to come up with the perfect plant that doesnt go 18 weeks is going to be the challenge. All of us sativa lovers out know how soaring a true and real haze can be.....and so I dont know if its possible to get that high into a more manageable structure and finishing times. But I am going to try...lol

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
On a lighter note, I also want to point out that we did it. We took a yeti dad and hit it to the F-cut ogk and worked the OG Squared into it. Then line bread it and look at the results........The outdoor foodog, which was the only outdoor going toe to toe with the indoor and it pulled the highest THC at 29.9, while our UD came in at 29.5. So thats my point in breeding. Make something as good or better than tyhe parentage. And we did it. This is what breeding is for me. No point just throwing around a bunch of f1's.

G

gerardbutler79

Hell yea brother. I dont know how many were arond in the early early nineties, wehn ther was a gun metal blue, rock hard, massive resin and smelled straight up like BB muffind. It was in circulation many years befor DJ even showed up to the scene. This is the real deal BB, not from DJ Short. Now if I could find a cut of Federations seeds Hawaiin Sativa, that was dank. That was like smoking herb for the first time, all giggles and heppy positive vibration....great fucking smoke. I lost my mom, and now no more seeds. Its such a shame to see all this dank just slowly dissappear.

And even the real deal BubbleGum....not the TH seeds Bubble gun which seems to me to be much more NL dominated, the real Bubblegum was great work and could use some breeding work to modernize here.
Loompa:)

Federations hawaiin sativa was golden!!! Such a feel good smoke. Almost seems like the best stuff offered is always temporary and I'd love to see what the real bubblegum is like. Grew the serious version some time ago and knew there had to be something better. Hope you get ahold of these loompa. Would like to see some fem crosses as well. Last seeds I purchased were from jimmy nitz Chemdog D x Chemdog 91 and was eagerly waiting for the GSC x DJ's blueberry mother to drop but that never happened:wtf: I know there's alot of people that'd disagree about the fems but I'm here to grow some dank shit that's my job so if you can provide that I'm more than happy to spend my $$$. I'm no breeder and therefore have no interest in any preservation work so there's not much use for males in my garden. Well anyway, how's the smoke on that Vietnamese Black? What other sativa's do you have? Sorry if I'm ranting lol its not often I get excited for someone's work with seeds.

Last edited:
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Federations hawaiin sativa was golden!!! Such a feel good smoke. Almost seems like the best stuff offered is always temporary and I'd love to see what the real bubblegum is like. Grew the serious version some time ago and knew there had to be something better. Hope you get ahold of these loompa. Would like to see some fem crosses as well. Last seeds I purchased were from jimmy nitz Chemdog D x Chemdog 91 and was eagerly waiting for the GSC x DJ's blueberry mother to drop but that never happened:wtf: I know there's alot of people that'd disagree about the fems but I'm here to grow some dank shit that's my job so if you can provide that I'm more than happy to spend my $$$. I'm no breeder and therefore have no interest in any preservation work so there's not much use for males in my garden. Well anyway, how's the smoke on that Vietnamese Black? What other sativa's do you have? Sorry if I'm ranting lol its not often I get excited for someone's work with seeds.

HELL YEA MAN, someone else who remembers that Federation Hawaiin sativa. That shit was just straight happy weed, all giggling and shit......what a loss that was.

The Viet was a stoney heady creeper high that soon had you chillin totally forgetting you had a water bong in your hands and you end up spilling bong water all over...LOL That will actually take some time. I dont know how easy it is to transition those highs onto more manageable plants, let alone decreasing flower length. I mean in some aspects, those highs have to correspond to the length of their flowering. Ive seen sativa highbreds, but never once have I found a sativa hybrid that hits like the land race when its grown properly, and thos are tough bitches to flower out...going 15-20 weeks is a big challenge...LOL But ultimately Id like to get her aroma at least into something dank, her aroma was different, Ive never smelled a smell like this and if I can at least work a different flavor into the genepool on a 10 week plant, I think that would be dank. She was straight up stinky, but not like gym locker or fecal or the sweet afghan stink..not skunky at all, it just had its own type of funk that was deliscious.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

We took a yeti dad and hit it to the F-cut ogk and worked the OG Squared into it. Then line bread it and look at the results........The outdoor foodog,

whaaaaaat?

your cut of headband(underdog) x male? = yeti
yeti male x f- cut = og squared
og squared is now known as foo-dog?

not trying to be a pain in the ass here but you are confusing the shit out of me

fwiw

G

gerardbutler79

HELL YEA MAN, someone else who remembers that Federation Hawaiin sativa. That shit was just straight happy weed, all giggling and shit......what a loss that was.

The Viet was a stoney heady creeper high that soon had you chillin totally forgetting you had a water bong in your hands and you end up spilling bong water all over...LOL That will actually take some time. I dont know how easy it is to transition those highs onto more manageable plants, let alone decreasing flower length. I mean in some aspects, those highs have to correspond to the length of their flowering. Ive seen sativa highbreds, but never once have I found a sativa hybrid that hits like the land race when its grown properly, and thos are tough bitches to flower out...going 15-20 weeks is a big challenge...LOL But ultimately Id like to get her aroma at least into something dank, her aroma was different, Ive never smelled a smell like this and if I can at least work a different flavor into the genepool on a 10 week plant, I think that would be dank. She was straight up stinky, but not like gym locker or fecal or the sweet afghan stink..not skunky at all, it just had its own type of funk that was deliscious.

Love me some stink! LoL but it's all about making something different in my opinion. No point in putting out stuff similar to whats already on the market and the only person blending heirloom landraces to clone only's is snowhigh but I believe he's ill so who know's what will happen there. Regarding a 15 week bloom time personally I wouldn't mind it if I know it's gonna rock but ya can't please everyone and this is what separates the connoiseurs from the commercial growers in my opinion. If I'm gonna spend my time growing indoors, its got to be something I can't get on the street to make it worth the effort and spent resources, in a non med state anyway. So a ten week bloomer isn't high on my own priority list, unless its those moondawg F3's!!! LoL I know it'll be a while but I can't wait for those. You mentioned blending the OTM with the chem to tame it's raciness and I loved the notion. I've heard your purple erkle x headband was stellar too. Any chance you'll cross the erkle with your Chemdog 91? Could be a nice twist on the moondawg concept. Just an idea.;)

Last edited:
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
whaaaaaat?

your cut of headband(underdog) x male? = yeti
yeti male x f- cut = og squared
og squared is now known as foo-dog?

not trying to be a pain in the ass here but you are confusing the shit out of me

fwiw

Yes, we made th initial underdawg cross to a climatized outstanding local breed that finished in the first half of october. We then took a male of that and crossed it to the F-cut Ogk. I initially just called her OG Squared after some turbulance about other names I had used. This year during the outdoor her performance was stellar. We all started looking closely at these plants and noticed some very nice traits. During that summer we just started to nickname her foo, just another slang term for the f-cut we were using. Well when harvest came around and we started smoking on everything, the foodog had some crazy get you high phenos. I mean the yeti was crippling also, but this pheno of foodog was incredible, actually most all the foo was awesome. The best part was they got huge, given good sun, she got 7 lbs out of a 200 gallon pot, with gigantic colas of resin encrusted rockhard buds. Anyways, thats how it played out.

Power OG

Power OG

Yes, we made th initial underdawg cross to a climatized outstanding local breed that finished in the first half of october. We then took a male of that and crossed it to the F-cut Ogk. I initially just called her OG Squared after some turbulance about other names I had used. This year during the outdoor her performance was stellar. We all started looking closely at these plants and noticed some very nice traits. During that summer we just started to nickname her foo, just another slang term for the f-cut we were using. Well when harvest came around and we started smoking on everything, the foodog had some crazy get you high phenos. I mean the yeti was crippling also, but this pheno of foodog was incredible, actually most all the foo was awesome. The best part was they got huge, given good sun, she got 7 lbs out of a 200 gallon pot, with gigantic colas of resin encrusted rockhard buds. Anyways, thats how it played out.
Man 7lbs WOW thats epic. Year of the Foo! if you could only keep one cut, out of all your work, which would it be and why? lol Curious to know what you would pick, since you have a army of elite genes. keep up the green work!
Respect
TMB

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Man 7lbs WOW thats epic. Year of the Foo! if you could only keep one cut, out of all your work, which would it be and why? lol Curious to know what you would pick, since you have a army of elite genes. keep up the green work!
Respect
TMB

Thats a tough question. Ultimately Id have to say my UD aka loompa Headband. I mean that is where it all started and through proper selection I know I can Come up with something. But if your talking my seed lines alone and not including the mother stock, well shit, the yeti is great, but that foo really made an impression..... I never expected that outcome. I think the yeti more closely resembles the UD, but this foodog is a nice blending that seemed to be made for each other. I think I would have to flip a coin...LOL

T

tigger

So would I !!!!! Let me say that Vietnamese Black was dank. And the pure rank stink was so enticing. But working her down and trying to come up with the perfect plant that doesnt go 18 weeks is going to be the challenge. All of us sativa lovers out know how soaring a true and real haze can be.....and so I dont know if its possible to get that high into a more manageable structure and finishing times. But I am going to try...lol

I'm confident you'll be successful Loompa, and don't worry about the 18 weekers. I guess, it should be quite hard to avoid lenghty phenos in a f1 cross… unless the Vietnam male is highly recessive, but that's not the plan, right?

I know I'd like to see both Underdawg and Vietnamese phenos in the offspring. And the same goes for the Chemdog x Columbian Gold line. So a nice polyhybrid with good variation would be perfect for me!

Anyway, I'll take a sit and wait patiently for the day you'll be ready to release these sativa lines! Wishing you the best of luck for all your new projects.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I'm confident you'll be successful Loompa, and don't worry about the 18 weekers. I guess, it should be quite hard to avoid lenghty phenos in a f1 cross… unless the Vietnam male is highly recessive, but that's not the plan, right?

I know I'd like to see both Underdawg and Vietnamese phenos in the offspring. And the same goes for the Chemdog x Columbian Gold line. So a nice polyhybrid with good variation would be perfect for me!

Anyway, I'll take a sit and wait patiently for the day you'll be ready to release these sativa lines! Wishing you the best of luck for all your new projects.

Ive already started popping the beans so it shouldnt be too long, but thats in breeder talk, and with so much time between run that can be awhile. But Ive already started and for the record. The columbia x CDD. These sativas didnt come from amsterdam so no worries about them just being reworked the same ole shit.

Attached are a pic of my HB aka UD and the Foodog done indoors. With UD as pic #1 and foodog #2

Loompa Headband
OGSquared

Venom818

Venom818

Ive already started popping the beans so it shouldnt be too long, but thats in breeder talk, and with so much time between run that can be awhile. But Ive already started and for the record. The columbia x CDD. These sativas didnt come from amsterdam so no worries about them just being reworked the same ole shit.

Attached are a pic of my HB aka UD and the Foodog done indoors. With UD as pic #1 and foodog #2

View attachment 403090View attachment 403091

they both look kill ,can't wait for some box loompa's hb been wanting that cross for s minute save me a pack or 3 lol

Power OG

Power OG

Thats a tough question. Ultimately Id have to say my UD aka loompa Headband. I mean that is where it all started and through proper selection I know I can Come up with something. But if your talking my seed lines alone and not including the mother stock, well shit, the yeti is great, but that foo really made an impression..... I never expected that outcome. I think the yeti more closely resembles the UD, but this foodog is a nice blending that seemed to be made for each other. I think I would have to flip a coin...LOL
Makes sense to me! i was going to say just pull names from a hat, blinfolded, and i think you still would be fine.lol
respect
TMB

Top Bottom