And out of order but that crazy crazy crazy ass
Durban s1
Durban x socal mk reversed
Tk x durban reversed
Ud x durban reversed

Just dreaming

TortureKill

TortureKill

TortureKill - Is this herb called Hasan? If so, I know exactly what your talking about. Best weed on the face of the planet.
No this one is on the east coast, and its just call Ghani, or ghani bud. Ive grown many of the seeds out but havent found one that is near the potency or looks of the old 1970 circa mother thats still alive. They inbreed the mother plant every 4-5 years. But its basically an IBL. There's two distinct phenos, one grows taller, and yeilds larger sticky skunky, afghani buds, the other is shorter bushier, and yeilds tiny stickier nugs that are just like tight little Glue wads.. lol Its more dense, with more trichomes. Most like the mother. The mother plant is devastatingly potent. Its so frosty its white, and appears to be laced or moldy. It literally glues the bag shut its in. The smoke expands quickly in your lungs and hits you like pepper spray. You dont even want a second hit, bc it just ripped your head off and has you in a choking fit, saliva dripping.. Plus you're so stoned outta your gourd from that first hit, you honestly contemplate the second toke. Someone would make a fortune if this was released to the public. The mother cut is guarded so tight, its only grown by a cpl dudes, and is never for sale. I just happened to stumble onto it, when someone stole a sack from the owner. When I tried to return it to its rightful owner, he told me with a smile on his face, he really appreciated my honesty, and told me to consider it a gift. The BEST weed Ive ever seen or smoked to this day. Not even on the same level as anything else. It was an amazing gift indeed.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

That all sounds like Hasan. Maybe distant sisters or something.

Especially the part about it looking like mold kind of. When you break open a nug of the Hassan it pulls apart almost like a nug just starting to get attacked by budrot. Stringy, sticky thc laden buds. GOD I WISH I KEPT THAT CUT.

@TortureKill if you ever run into those guys again, drop the hasan name and see if they know it.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Please release a pure selfed version of the original Afghani that smells of pine sap. Those genetics need to be spread so it can be used in breeding projects round the world, and also aloow people to smoke those pine sappy, evergreen grove buds once again. Id love to see the plant, and hope you release a pure version

elkhunter

elkhunter

hey loompa...what is the background on the snow...in humboldt snow ? thx...peace...elk..

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am So proud of my Underdog and the Next round of Loompa Farms will be as special as the Silver Bubster and the the high CBD Bubsters are about to take the Flip.
My tester Cuts of Loompa Gear and a few Great Nugs of um
8 11 2015 UD 2
8 9 2015 UD 2

The next round of Loompas Underdog
8 26 2015 UD 1
The Stable Full of Good Vibes and Great Meds
8 26 2015 UD 4
This will be the second run for the Underdog #1 I will keep yall Up dated.
Super Loompa Vibes FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Jolly Mon
Hope you are recovering from your fire fighting duties
You OK bro ?

On the subject of New breeding My CBD run is starting to show signs of life.
Lookin Good
9 9 2015 UD 1
9 9 2015 UD 2

Flipped the Girls a week ago and The Swiss Gold is the winner hands down for smells colors and Over all strength.
FlyJ

kds710

kds710

This entire thread is straight up drool inducing. Real deal Blueberry, Xmas pine sap bud - that one gives me serious nostalgia thinkin about it. Here it is: early 90's BB x Pinesap Ghani....loompa if you accomplish this you got a friend in me for life....

Skunked

Skunked

Can't w8 to see what you do with that Durban and ghani, both very appealing. Glad you grabbed some gems, excellent work man.
Best of luck and I'm watching 4 u!
Respect

Skunked

Skunked

I am So proud of my Underdog and the Next round of Loompa Farms will be as special as the Silver Bubster and the the high CBD Bubsters are about to take the Flip.
My tester Cuts of Loompa Gear and a few Great Nugs of um
View attachment 532179 View attachment 532180
The next round of Loompas Underdog
View attachment 532181The Stable Full of Good Vibes and Great Meds
View attachment 532182This will be the second run for the Underdog #1 I will keep yall Up dated.
Super Loompa Vibes FlyJ
Is that first one an underdog?

Top Bottom