New Canadian Guidlines For Legalization

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

So the new guidlines allow for a household to grow 4 plants to a total of 4 feet high...

Wow I am glad I got a 4 x 4 I think we are all going to have a happy legal partnership forever.

And my next grow is going to be 4 photos

1 Jack Herer

1 Sour Kush

1 Tutankamun

1 Norhern Lights

I am aiming for a pound of personal from 4 plants....And we can carry an oz without reprisal.

I have 1 more grow before I am legal by law. For now I am legal by scripit.

but times are a changing. And my tent is exploding in auto growth alegedly

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

So the new guidlines allow for a household to grow 4 plants to a total of 4 feet high...

Wow I am glad I got a 4 x 4 I think we are all going to have a happy legal partnership forever.

And my next grow is going to be 4 photos

1 Jack Herer

1 Sour Kush

1 Tutankamun

1 Norhern Lights

I am aiming for a pound of personal from 4 plants....And we can carry an oz without reprisal.

I have 1 more grow before I am legal by law. For now I am legal by scripit.

but times are a changing. And my tent is exploding in auto growth alegedly
any progress on recreational legalization?

gwheels

gwheels

The guidelines are for the creation of the laws required. The current government in power said they would have it in effect for April 2017.

Freshone

Freshone

4 plants 4 feet tall,Do they say how wide they can be?are you allowed any vegging plants?

gwheels

gwheels

I think they will leave it to 4 plants for recreational and the width doesn't matter the total height will. But I really can't see them going to your house to measure the plant because it is 2 inches too tall or whatever.

The idea is they have to give you the option to grow for personal but not for sale.

The max limit for possession in a household will be interesting too. 4 plants can grow 8 oz pretty easily.

We shall see.

Natural

Natural

I'm sorry to interrupt this program..but that guideline is literally moronic. Plants born on 12/12 can easily grow past 4 feet.
Dear canada..get your government boot off your citizens heads'

Top Bottom