new choppers?

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

the mylar on the link may have insulative properties but it sure won't hide a 4K signature...I'm also interested in this shield material...I live in a very draconian state and risk life in jail for over 24 plants...I NEED this stuff...

That's why I run my shit during daylight hours. Always hear/see them at night..but ya this IR shield is good stuff..doesn't help with out-vent of hot air though.
Fuck em bro..I ain't gonna live without a garden in my life and the laws and attitudes are getting better everyday. Stay slick.

B

boo

fuck 'em is how I see it...my 4K is on when the sun is up but that won't stop 'em from a fly bye...all they need is a suspicion and they go to the power co op and check the numbers and signature...they do that and I got splainin to do lucy...300 bucks is cheap insurance if it kills 97% ir IR radiation...it would also permit me and whomever comes down my drive to live a long and happy life...no prisoners taken

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

fyi
ir is just heat that is radiated like when you feel the heat from a fire

that mylar bubble wrap will stop ir but so will a any other type of insulation including glass which surprised me

the flir that is mounted on leo/military vehicles is typically 7-14 um because this is the range where human body heat is at, it is also the range where grandma's overly warm house is at

there are ir impervious suits but the reason they are ir impervious is because they keep all the heat inside which is fine if you are inactive in a cold environment but totally intolerable if you actually have to be active

fwiw

B

boo

boy would I love to do a flyover with flir and see just what can be seen...sure would put my mind to rest...

Chobble

Chobble

I've read through this thread twice now, I would like to chime in on the fact that she may have been trying to convince you to just buy weed from there good ol' fashion dispensary eh?

What she said just sounds like a whole load of stinky bull crap to me. Silent helicopters and plant sniffing infra-red? When did plants become exothermic?

Anyways... Just my two cents.
Chobble

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

police around here will fly over your suburb no more than 500 metres above our houses all hours of the night constantly looking for grow setups or what ever else they are looking for.. any ideas? makes it hard for intense lighting.

Anyone got an idea on if mj plants give of heat at all? cheers!

peace--prove

Organica

Organica

Not sure where your at but why do u assume its flir for grow ops, they need a warrant to flir your home, at least here they do, and having a heat sig is not grounds for a search warrant, but they will look for informants or fabricate one to get a warrant after the fly by. Choppers fly my home 24/7 but its like a military highway up in the sky just apaches training maneuvers, just cause u hear choppers doesn't mean there the pot cops.

Top Bottom