New Colas After Topping

• Thread starter JoeBUDN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JoeBUDN

JoeBUDN

Anyone have pics on what they look like? I have 1 that I recently topped and 1 that I fimd n not exactly sure what the new growth looks like and haven't found any pics on what to really look for ... are the lil guys on top new colas?

New colas after topping
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Anyone have pics on what they look like? I have 1 that I recently topped and 1 that I fimd n not exactly sure what the new growth looks like and haven't found any pics on what to really look for ... are the lil guys on top new colas?

If you poke around on my thread in my signature starting on page 4 Here.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/bag-seed-hunting.78896/page-4
I give detailed descriptions of the topping process along with many photos updated daily when it was happening.

If you read through to page 15-16+ you'll see the results of what all the topping looks like from the pics before harvest and after.

It'll have all the info on topping you'll need to understand. First topping was around my day 18 update.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That wouldn't be the start of the colas? At first it only started 2 leave at a time now it is on to 4 since topping
In theory yes. Normally we don't call them colas till your in full bloom and the plant is forming cola style buds.

JoeBUDN

JoeBUDN

Ok I understand a lot better now thnx an around what time do you start the flowering period cause I'm limited to space they are about 6 weeks from seed and about 8" but I'm limited to 3-4ft and don't want to over do it can i get a lil advice

keiksweat

keiksweat

Ok I understand a lot better now thnx an around what time do you start the flowering period cause I'm limited to space they are about 6 weeks from seed and about 8" but I'm limited to 3-4ft and don't want to over do it can i get a lil advice
you better start bending em up,tying em down then mate.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Could be (can you get an upskirt shot of her) but also could be light colored fan leaves coming out. How hot is the room again? Looking heat stressed

JoeBUDN

JoeBUDN

Yes there was a heat problem cause I had to have maintenance done on a/c but becoming alot better since n yes I can try n get a better picture I knew that it was a growth tips but then all these white thin tiny gairs started popping out

robomont

robomont

looks like its growing good but sure is light green or maybe its the light.

as far as space.i reccomend multiply your current height by 4 at time of flip.if you top your plants then divide that number by how many tops you have for final height.
for example,a 12 inch plant at flip will be 4 ft at harvest.if plant was topped once then thats 2 tops.4 ft divided by 2 equals 2 ft.in reality it will be about 2.5 ft though.with 4 tops then about 2.5 feet also but way smaller buds.
theres alot of variables but as a general rule,this formula works with 400hps on 3 gallon pots organic.

JoeBUDN

JoeBUDN

Quick ? The leaves curl up and the only way I can get them to come back down is to constantly spray them down any possible reason am I missing something?

Top Bottom