• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ri420patient

ri420patient

New cultured solutions nutes
New cultured solutions nutes 2
New cultured solutions nutes 3
Anyone try these yet just got my late bloom yesterday and will be trying all on next run

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Dude where did you get those?
Also does it seem just another way to make more money on a product that works great already. I have been using bud booster for a long time with excellent results. Don't get me wrong I love CC and what they have done to the growing game. I guess I have to give them more of my money lol

namedul

namedul

i really like how much magnesium it has... thats amazing im switching to them start of my next crop....

ri420patient

ri420patient

how is everyone liking the new line of nutes I had great results anyone adding anything else I started using terpinator also

NuggPufr

NuggPufr

im using the three stage bloom as well. the schedule calls for the early for the first three weeks but I would say just the first week only as the nitrogen content seems to cause a bit of stretching. then just cal/mag and sweet. thinking of switching to epsom salt in place of sweet.

slimjimham

slimjimham

Yeah I'm really interested in this too, i have the full line minus the early and late... wondering if anyone has before/ after results on bigger yield/better buds?

I figure in prob going to get down with them... if nothing else I'll use less base which will prob mean it's not really any more expensive in the end assuming they chew up roughly the same ppm per ml...

A little torn on the late booster because it's powder but I'm sure it's very soluble

COCOAKUSHXBLUE

COCOAKUSHXBLUE

Been using cc with big bud overdrive rock resin and terp along with voodoo and orca... Cut off the rock resin and getting the same results with ther terp....think i should cut off the advanced and go with the new boosters???was also think cuttin off the vooddoo and start brewing cap bennies...any input?

slimjimham

slimjimham

Obviously i don't know those answers but i can recommend going steril wroth uc roots. Everyone told me to start steril, i did the teas, went well for a while but it was the biggest pain in the balls making tea every couple days.

Uc roots might be overpriced but it's saved my ass a few times with noob fuckups, and it brought em back like nothing happened on a couple occasions. Worth trying

COCOAKUSHXBLUE

COCOAKUSHXBLUE

yea iv run the sterile jus was not impressed with my root mass compared to the benes.....

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

Been using cc with big bud overdrive rock resin and terp along with voodoo and orca... Cut off the rock resin and getting the same results with ther terp....think i should cut off the advanced and go with the new boosters???was also think cuttin off the vooddoo and start brewing cap bennies...any input?
last wed . i just started using tea in a 6 site uc . had a problem with root rot . i believe the cause of the contaminants were several five gallon buckets of water left open to the light to warm up in the grow room . there for causing algae to grow in the buckets along with uc roots mixed into the uc caused bad bacteria .
so i cleaned up as well as possible and started in on caps bennies .

F

FooDoo

It's such a shame to see all you people reply and not a single person chime in and tell you this is all snake oil.

But please, spend more money on more things you don't need, its your wallet after all

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

It's such a shame to see all you people reply and not a single person chime in and tell you this is all snake oil.

But please, spend more money on more things you don't need, its your wallet after all
hey man ,wake up and go to sleep !

COCOAKUSHXBLUE

COCOAKUSHXBLUE

Hey i do what works for me and it pays off in the end so im not complaining or wasting money in my eyes

Top Bottom