New DOJ Memo on MMJ 7-1-2011

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tripsick

Tripsick

If Texas backed down on the TSA Molestation inspections.. im sure the MMJ isnt going to get much support. Plus in Federal Court you play by their rules not your states.
No Mention of Medical Marijuana in your defense.

Maybe the Law makers will be held accountable for making it the mess that it is.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

This memo lets us know the Powers That Be will continue to do as they have done for quite some time. Even after the Holder memo of 2008, when the real rush started in CO, federal raids continued at the same rate. What the authorities release in a memo often does not coincide with what they actually DO.

Besides, they do not have the $$$ to take this thing down.

And to all you guys salivating at the thought of dispensaries being gone: You won't EVER get $4000 for your NL/Blue/Skunk again. Those days are long gone. Grow some chronic!

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Whats so hard to understand here? Big business rules our country and owns our government. They've seen how much is being made off MMJ in states like Colorado and California. Now they are going to step in and take it over and they will get their bitches in Congress to pass whatever type of legislation is required to attain their goals and their profits.

sky high

sky high

"won't EVER"??? Long gone?

maybe for you. 'nuff said. (and it's Blue)

They don'tneed a lot of $$$ to take this down. This will be a different bust than ever before. A form letter will do it. "Cease and Desist...oh....and turn yourself in. we have ALL of your info, remember?" They issue the warrant....folks hide for awhile til they get pulled over/have a run in with the po-po...and BAM. End of story.

Anyone who thinks they won't take full advantage of this opportunity that has been laid in their lap (no REAL investigation needed as before) just hasn't been growin long enough to remember how it wa....'er....IS.

should be interesting. Very.

good luck, all.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

SH- You must have more confidence in the efficiency of our gov't than I do. And I've only been growing a few years, but I can gratefully say I don't run the most common, played out strain in the state.

I think there is some mention in the memo about about nailing folks abusing the medical system/sending herb across state lines. Be careful, I know Blue flows East these days. 4k for Blue, hehe

sky high

sky high

I'm too old to play those kinda games, bro....

As far as confidence.....none in the Gov't...100% in myself...and more than 'a few years" at this game...so give me a fuckin' break with yer'knowledge' of how it all works and the insinuations/etc. that i or anyone else has to break the law to play on 'your' level.

fuckin' kids...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
"Big Pharma" letting you know who is BOSS!

Whats so hard to understand here? Big business rules our country and owns our government. They've seen how much is being made off MMJ in states like Colorado and California. Now they are going to step in and take it over and they will get their bitches in Congress to pass whatever type of legislation is required to attain their goals and their profits.
This. Bears. REPEATING.

Sea hears whisperings of Monstanto-ism on the wind....

Latest posts

Top Bottom