New Drop From Exotic Genetics This Week

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I think it's cruel and inhumane to torture us with delicious and juicy lookin strains and not give us ordering info. I only got two hours of sleep last nite. So please save me with ordering info. Have sympathy for a fellow grower.
we have a FAQs i guess you must of missed it....we accept cash, bitcoins and bank transfers.

mancdank

mancdank

Hey guys loving the sound of these new strains is chocolate covered strawberries available and if it is are you able to post to the uk

quader

quader

I placed my ordered and sent Bitcoin via Logic's instructions. I know he's busy... Is it pretty typical to receive no confirmation? Help ease my worrying ;)

Thanks!

tomiland

tomiland

@quader no worries, I placed my bitcoin order for Pink and sent a PM to Logic, he was busy out of town but responded as soon as he came back to let me know everything was taken care of . It must be the same for you

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I placed my ordered and sent Bitcoin via Logic's instructions. I know he's busy... Is it pretty typical to receive no confirmation? Help ease my worrying ;)

Thanks!
just sent you a pm now...i always pm users once i ship there order out :)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey guys loving the sound of these new strains is chocolate covered strawberries available and if it is are you able to post to the uk
we ship worldwide but the item your asking about is now out of stock

Jim Johnson

Jim Johnson

Where is this order form to download am I blind and just missing it

mancdank

mancdank

I'm not 1p0
I'm not 100% but I'm think you need to go to the bay and make purchases on there I'm looking at a few of ex new strains and rearly can't make my mind up I feel like a kid in wonka land I will probably end up buying 1 of everything

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hello jim once you click buy it now on a pack of seeds you will get a message to your inbox here on the site with a link to the order form.

mancdank

mancdank

What's the deal with the drop is it random strains each time or does Any 1 know what's next

mancdank

mancdank

What's the deal with the drop is it random strains each time or does Any 1 know what's next

A

A-Roe

How else can a person go about ordering? ?
Only cash or bit coin and believe cash is super safe and easy just make sure you go to the post office and send it in a Express envolpe or else one of the Spain postal workers might gank you.

mancdank

mancdank

Guys sorry to be asking this again but I'm new to this drop thing do we know what's coming next and does any 1 know if chocolate covered strawberries are every coming back

Top Bottom