new drop

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ojd

new strains coming for december

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys

here is whats to come for december
the connoisseur camp has been hella busy trying to bring the dank
there will be no new drops for a good 6-12 months maybe more but there is plenty of stock to keep a full line up of all our previous chem release and all the new releases apart from a few limited 1's that ive listed next to the strain

please reply to this thread if there is something that you def want to purchase and il make sure to send these off to farm for you to buy

the 1's with amounts are very limited all the others should plenty for everyone

incoming within the next week but i will make anouncements as they come in from oj and true)

sour d ibl hybrids

sssdh x sour d ibl (limited 30 packs)
reefermans hazebrothers haze x sour d ibl

sssdh hybrids

grandaddy haze= grandaddy purple x sssdh male
sour hazey jones=casey jones x sssdh
dank haze= dna sour d x sssdh
double sour d haze=capt krip sour d x sssdh
cheese n chaze = cheese x sssdh
connoisseur haze= amnesia haze(sideshow bob cut)x sssdh
titanium x sssdh (no name yet)
oj's double haze= oj's haze x sssdh
sssdh

chem line

grandoggy purps= grandaddy purple x chem bx 2 limited 50 packs
cheesedog= cheese x chem bx2
connoisseur chem=Chemdog D x chem bx2 limited 50-100 packs
fuel =capt krip sour d x chem bx2 limited 50-100 packs

peace

S

Steve Z

grandoggy purps can not WAIT for that shit.

any idea of when the drop??? is it already..???? haha

EDIT - next week sweet! yes PLEASE send a grandoggy or 5 for me PLEASEEEEEE

re-EDIT - AND CONNISSEUR CHEM

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Wow!...

Mad love!

This is great!

Merry xmas

Edit; WOW! had to get one more out this is too sweet.

Amazing crosses.

P

pdiddy2345

Hey C420. I'm down for the granddoggy purps, cheesedog and connoisseur chem myself. Do you think you can ask ojd/canna to elaborate on the qualities of various Sours they are using as mothers? Is DNA's Sour the AJ cut? Thanks bro.

420king-MASSES

hey c420. I'm down for the granddoggy purps, cheesedog and connoisseur chem myself. Do you think you can ask ojd/canna to elaborate on the qualities of various sours they are using as mothers? Is dna's sour the aj cut? Thanks bro.

i believe that they are working with rezdawgs sour ibl not the dna gear//ya the farm is in love with chem anything[nothing wrong with that]but i gotta admitthose haze crosses sound killer iller//c420 love the list man im down lol

S

Steve Z

yeah the dank is DNA's sour and the others are kapt KRIP sour no disrespect but shit yo its listed RIGHT NEXT to sour, you had to read that to read SOUR LOL

as for the IBL who the hell knows, only know of a couple people really working that line, and not just takin AJs cut and pollen dusting.... THANK GOD

I

ibTheMan

Connoisseur, which one of those is the fuelyist dank(OG like)? w/ good yield. thanks.

true grit

true grit

Damn the grandoggy purps and teh 'fuel' sound freakin awesome! Wish i had more time/space to run the longer Haze hybrids...i know those are gonna be insane....

Did the camp find any good Nev's or nl5s for future projects from the haze run?

P

pdiddy2345

Steve no disrespect bro, but my question didn't have to do with where the Sour cuts were sourced, which is what you're referring to. I asked about the qualities found within the specific cuts chosen. Given the fact that Ojd has chosen more than one Sour mother, it seems reasonable to assume the each cut imparts something different otherwise breeding with them would be redudant. For example Swerve says that the AJ cut he used differs in that it is more diesel based and less sour. Just so I'm understood. thanks for the 'insight.'

S

Steve Z

Steve no disrespect bro, but my question didn't have to do with where the Sour cuts were sourced, which is what you're referring to. I asked about the qualities found within the specific cuts chosen. Given the fact that Ojd has chosen more than one Sour mother, it seems reasonable to assume the each cut imparts something different otherwise breeding with them would be redudant. For example Swerve says that the AJ cut he used differs in that it is more diesel based and less sour. Just so I'm understood. thanks for the 'insight.'

no disrespect at all mang! just read ya wrong. i can get a lil pissy when my meds are runnin low and its cold and dry:sick0004::sick0004:

alls good brotha, i reread mine and i did kinda sound like a dick my bad!

++rep

winta

winta

have some white bubba bro :passingjoint: lol

no disrespect at all mang! just read ya wrong. i can get a lil pissy when my meds are runnin low and its cold and dry:sick0004::sick0004:

alls good brotha, i reread mine and i did kinda sound like a dick my bad!

++rep

mancordero

mancordero

i'd also like to know the difference between the sours

right now i'm leaning towards the dank haze
maybe i'll grab em both
decisions decisions.

420king-MASSES

yeah the dank is DNA's sour and the others are kapt KRIP sour no disrespect but shit yo its listed RIGHT NEXT to sour, you had to read that to read SOUR LOL

as for the IBL who the hell knows, only know of a couple people really working that line, and not just takin AJs cut and pollen dusting.... THANK GOD

the sour ibl is resevoir seeds aka rezdog who had or has the aj cut i could be wrong about the aj being with rez but the sour ibl and chem ibl come from rezdawg:kiss

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
man grandoggy purps and grandaddy haze sound like winners to me - how much are they packs gonna be??

true grit

true grit

the sour ibl is resevoir seeds aka rezdog who had or has the aj cut i could be wrong about the aj being with rez but the sour ibl and chem ibl come from rezdawg:kiss

Nah, no AJ with rez. thats swerves ass that has the aj diesel.

Rez SD IBL- from Rez, crazy interesting diesel lineage aka remake.

DNA SD- pretty sure they have the real ecsd cut

but no clue on which cut Capt. Krip is rockin.

B

BudsSmoker

Yes !! im really interested in grandaddy purp will be picking these up !

Latest posts

Top Bottom