new drop

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Hello everybody. New to THCfarmer but not to the game. Had a hard time on another web site trying to get these Granddoggy beans. Heard threw the grape vine that here is a good place to score. Can anybody give any advice to a guy that is looking to grab these beans the day they drop? Camping and all that. Thanks everybody.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
my advice keep checking back to find out the time window they will be released

be prepared to be in it for the long haul, snacks, doobies, drinks, no-doze, piss jar...

make sure the batteries in your wireless mouse are fresh

dont blink!

thats all I got

oh yeah welcome to the farm and good luck

S

Steve Z

my advice keep checking back to find out the time window they will be release

be prepared to be in it for the long haul, snacks, doobies, drinks, no dooz, piss jar...

dont blink!

thats all I got

haha..... man thank god my phone can be on the bay. i can cruise and do my daily shit whilst constantly refreshing, lol

S

Steve Z

Hello everybody. New to THCfarmer but not to the game. Had a hard time on another web site trying to get these Granddoggy beans. Heard threw the grape vine that here is a good place to score. Can anybody give any advice to a guy that is looking to grab these beans the day they drop? Camping and all that. Thanks everybody.

also, no disrespect bulldog but i know where you came from, and i just wanna let you know the way you talk over there WILL NOT FLY here. people are respectful and knowledgable. we're all homies.

none of that IcRAG bitch bitch then edit my post so it looks like i was nice and the other guy was a dick stuff around here ya know?

welcome bro, this is def a step up from that spot, you just gotta stay that step up as well ya know?

:joint:

S

sourdieselibl

welcome bulldog
have a look at the thcbay forum time to time logic will post there i think , also you need 5 posts to bit on an auction

mancordero

mancordero

steve i hope your phone has a good refresh rate cuz i've missed out on some genetics waiting for my iphone to load

S

Steve Z

nah man 3g SUCKs. gotta get lucky. i mean i already know what im going for, so hopefully everyone will be gobblin up everything else and i could just squeeze in there haha

H

Hylife

So excited for some of these strains!! I'm gonna have to score some beans to pop these look really nice. I'ma grab like 6 of these when they drop :P

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I just broke down my campsite and moved it over here, and yes, the last dawg camping trip was great, but I did run out of toilet paper.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
my advice keep checking back to find out the time window they will be released

be prepared to be in it for the long haul, snacks, doobies, drinks, no-doze, piss jar...

dont blink!

thats all I got

Thats some funny shat ML! I wish that seed auctions were not so hard to score. I would like to pick up lots of gear but loose the opportunity due to $ and refresh speed lol Damn technology!

Also I'm not sure about this guys attitude on different sites but true bro respect on here is key. I love that we are all so tight on this site. It's a click to mess with lol.
Cheers,
Crom

E

E.T.

any idea when this drop may happen.....i thought i heard 7 days.....about 9 days ago...lol

S

Steve Z

word. haha i've been looking at the IC kids ripping they're hair out waiting for that shit. glad im on the farm :-)

i will admit though i probably wouldnt buy them if i was dragged along that long like it has been over there. shows how much those guys care about their customers.... they cant push one fuckin button to list stuff haha. stoked i have good breeders here to buy from to keep my spending spree alive :-)

O

ogkush1

wot the best sssdh seed on thcbay 1)£80(2)£85(3)£90 any farmers help me pls

Top Bottom