new drop

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steve Z

yes. the drop i've been waiting for! damn tempted to grab 2! but i think i can share some love and let others get a shot.

THANKS logic and conn. merry x mas wherever you all may be

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
fuck yeah - got me a grandoggy purps!

nothing like getting yourself something for xmas!

B

blazin

How do I bid on a OGs strain, dont see the buy it now button highlighted or cant click it.

Please advise support/login

B

blazin

Im usually on the CC forums as well as IC, but cant stand IC anymore, with the childish stuff that gones on. I been lurking this site for a while now. dont see any greedy peeps here or selfish. Looks like a great community here.

B

blazin

Never mind, researched more info and became aware of the bidding requirement.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Can't believe it, purposely went to sleep hopin these would get snatched up (GDP's), still there so I had to "get down on it, get down on it" Kool and the Gang, Peace SSP

M

Medicinal

also you might be interested to know we have released Sour Hazy Jones which is Casey Jones (truecannabliss cut) x SSSDH......may i also ask which of our offerings you have tried?

No I was not aware you released that. However I'm sure with SSSDH being the male, I'd have to grow out a hundred seeds to find that special keeper, instead of say, 5, if the SSSDH used was your cut in a femmed cross. I've grown out the g13/haze X's you offered, along with an SSSDH I forget which one but if I may be honest, Soma's G13/Haze male is the most over rated plant in amsterdam. I've seen nothing great come of it.

With the SSSDH being the progeny of two polyhybrids, I don't believe there is really much you can do with it to be honest. I guess if I was in your shoes, I'd find a completely unrelated landrace/IBL (Malawi Gold?) or stabilized polyhybrid (F13?) and see what comes of it. If you think those are a little too "out there" in terms of what to predict, than there's always cuts of pre-2000 AK or White Russian floating around Amsterdam I'm sure you can get ahold of.

M

Medicinal

i also think that your mixing up conn. and Karma genetics. they used the sssdh in a couple of his new releases.

if you have such strict ideas why dont you become a breeder? and why do you need s1's when you can get the straight sssdh???? doesnt make sense.... unless your looking for FEM only.... which is hermiville no matter how you look at it.

No Steve I'm not looking for FEM only. When you say straight SSSDH are you refering to OJD's cut? Because unfortunately I don't have access to it. If you're referring to the IBL attempt, I don't have the space to grow that many plants. As far as breeding, the thought has crossed my mind but I still live in a place where the laws are draconian with cannabis so that won't be happening unfortunately. I do give OJD props for at least trying all these different crosses though. I understand it's alot of work.

R

rambo6372

are all the grandoggy purps sold or am I looking in the wrong place??

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
These have landed today, will be hitting the bay tonight or tomorrow.

connoisseur chem (Chemdog D x chem bx2) limited 50-100 packs
fuel (capt krip sour d x chem bx2) limited 50-100 packs
dank haze (dna sour d x sssdh)
cheese n chaze (cheese x sssdh)

S

Steve Z

just want to ask for some info about this chem bx2 male...

good luck.

i've been trying since the LEMCHEM's came out this summer. still bought them but i was never answered or shown anything....

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i thought fuel is also dna,s sour d am im wrong i guess

420king-MASSES

good luck.

i've been trying since the LEMCHEM's came out this summer. still bought them but i was never answered or shown anything....

they got there Chemdog D from resevoir and these males were chosen out of a lot of 50 or 100 the chosen 8 where then narrowed down to 2-4 which they cloned a few times to gage which of the top eight would be the best for working with all i can say is from the 3 strains im rocking from them [u.k.chem,chemmy jones,secret recipe]its all fire and i havent even finished a complete grow they were stinkin up my veg rooms from week 2-3 of seedling go check out my threads for greater details :bongsmi:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
These will be hitting the bay in the next hour or so...

Top Bottom