New Drop...

GrapeSwisher

GrapeSwisher

:confused0054: THANK YOU SO MUCH LOGIC OMG. I was so bummed when I missed out on these. I REALLY appreciate you sharing you genetics so generously.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn, i cant seem to catch a break for nothing. Sure hope theres a lil more of everything or atleast some relist but at these prices i would be very surprised..

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Missed them to right when I was about the confirm order, lol!..

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Almost makes me want to prepay for Divine drops from now on, wonder if thats possible?.

Though I did ask before this drop with no response..

Haha let me know Logic..

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Almost makes me want to prepay for Divine drops from now on, wonder if thats possible?.

Though I did ask before this drop with no response..

Haha let me know Logic..

No pre pays possible sorry....have to set up camp like everyone else :help:

coloradochem

coloradochem

ha im glad to see chem romance going so fast, that shit is the shit!(in the voice of dave chappel)lol

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Cant blame me for trying.

So are all the M16 and Bulletproof gone or will more be popping up later?.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats Trefarmer for the "I swap seeds for food" I cant believe it took 3 mins for someone to reply everyone must be in the "New drop" thread..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn, Congrats on the success of this drop so far Logic. These puppies are disappearing almost as soon as they hit. Nice! Gonna have to snag up some of your gear soon. Grats again! Peace! MOTIV

urbanite420

urbanite420

Congrats to the farmers that scored! If I didn't owe my 3-year old daughter a trip to Disneyland I would been all over these! I saw the Cheetos and Bulletproof OG sit for hours!

E

el_tenador

You're the man logic, I've literally never seen gear of this quality for the prices your charging. I missec the m16, but I was on the bulletproof fast. Respect bro.

Divine Genetics

Supporter
You're the man logic, I've literally never seen gear of this quality for the prices your charging. I missec the m16, but I was on the bulletproof fast. Respect bro.

Yeah this was a special drop to say thank you to all the people that have supported me over the past 6months which have been extremely rough...

Hells Angels Og Kush hybrids coming around March/April

Happy farming in 2012 :harvest:

420alldaze

420alldaze

thanks again brotha! im sure you never get tired of hearing that! peacentreez 42o

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

It is so hard not to buy anything with snodawg in it but I have to be a good boy and save for my new pad. Any one who reads this

GET ON THAT ESKIMO KUSH.

Then you can all be eskimo brothers.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Fuckit, had to...Guess I'll b broke and no bidding on those starfighters...as if i had a chance..lol

I'm gonna b an eskimo for halloween this year!

Thank you Logic for these great genetics!

Latest posts

Top Bottom